Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sandra Bland, BOOKING VIDEO RELEASED
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 26 2015, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Members
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 580

QUOTE (The Negro Spirit @ Jul 25 2015, 12:02 PM)
And suck dick for burgers.

user posted image

maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif how did i miss this... kii

-------~~~~--------

PM
Michelle Williams
Posted: Jul 26 2015, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2576

QUOTE (MANNY G. BLIGE @ Jul 26 2015, 05:44 PM)
[dohtml]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A0F-MhNLyDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]

Yassss!!!! Anonymous is about to rage havoc on these pigs.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 26 2015, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (seraphim @ Jul 23 2015, 02:53 PM)
I took a break from the updates cause it's just too upsetting personally. The editing of the dash cam video, to her possibly being dead in the mug shot... Why was she in the prison uniform if she was suppose to be booking? They only give you that after you take your mugshot I thought? Everything she asked the officer was not illegal. You legally have the right to curse a police officer out and they aren't suppose to touch you. Not only that, but digging up old Facebook videos (which I always tell people to be mindful of what you post) to discredit her. And her having marijuana in her system and OLD healed cuts on her arm does not correlate to her wanting to hang herself. Btw, she was going to start a new job in a new town with new people. Who kills themselves when they have all this going?

Wait, what? I didn't think much about her mugshot being in a jail uniform, but you're absolutely right. Ain't this some shit?!?.....

...and I also agree that this "suicide" is suspect. No one with all this going for them commits suicide.

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
MANNY G. BLIGE
Posted: Jul 26 2015, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Kiss It Better

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Jul 26 2015, 12:17 PM)

Chile this is flooding the internet.

-------~~~~--------
"I was never expected to do more, jump further, go the extra mile.
But breaking boundaries happened for me the minute I left Yonkers...
And I won't stop as long as I live"
-MJB The London Sessions

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
The_Blueprint
Posted: Jul 26 2015, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2587

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Jul 26 2015, 11:17 AM)

Anonymous does not FUCK around!!!

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 26 2015, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (The Negro Spirit @ Jul 23 2015, 11:42 PM)
Shame. A storm is coming.

I was listening to Tavis Smiley's radio show the other day. Someone called in basically saying this. People are growing sick and tired of seeing black men and now women being killed by the police. Like the caller said, they are going to kill the right one and its going to spark more than marches in this country. Fergueson and Baltimore were just samples of what's to come. #staywoke

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Luchiano
Posted: Jul 28 2015, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Member No.: 70

I am wondering why none of her family members, including her Mom, were answering her phone calls.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Jul 28 2015, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

http://www.correctionsone.com/sandra-bland...efore-her-death

The video shows her being booked, changing into her jail jump suit and THEN having her Mug shot taken. This dispels rumors that they took it after they killed her. Now what happened in her cell is something else but it's clear as day that she was NOT dead in her Mug shot. Them posting doctored pictures with her eyes rolled back, saying she was on the floor, saying that her shoulder were too straight and all that shit...those were lies.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 28 2015, 09:10 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 580

QUOTE (Luchiano @ Jul 28 2015, 08:23 PM)

The video shows her being booked, changing into her jail jump suit and THEN having her Mug shot taken. This dispels rumors that they took it after they killed her. Now what happened in her cell is something else but it's clear as day that she was NOT dead in her Mug shot. Them posting doctored pictures with her eyes rolled back, saying she was on the floor, saying that her shoulder were too straight and all that shit...those were lies.

maryluvs_hmm.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
MANNY G. BLIGE
Posted: Jul 28 2015, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Kiss It Better

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (Luchiano @ Jul 28 2015, 08:23 PM)

I never believed she was dead in those mug shots anyway.

-------~~~~--------
"I was never expected to do more, jump further, go the extra mile.
But breaking boundaries happened for me the minute I left Yonkers...
And I won't stop as long as I live"
-MJB The London Sessions

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
The_Blueprint
Posted: Jul 29 2015, 03:14 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2587

QUOTE (Luchiano @ Jul 28 2015, 07:23 PM)

Never thought the police department would be THAT bold to take a mugshot of a dead individual, because that would be toooooo many people to keep quiet. Even though I think the mugshot does look a little strange.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Jul 29 2015, 05:43 AM
Quote Post

The end of an era

They had just waken her up. They actually took two seperate sets of mugshots but the one they released looks like the one that they took after they had waken her up. They had her in a holding cell. Looking on Social media people have come up with other fabrications saying that it isn't her and the person is the video is shorter, fatter and has a fro. Some people just hate to be wrong. After they've reposted her mugshot saying she was dead when clearly she wasn't they have to find another explanation.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Aug 5 2015, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Bland's family has previously challenged that conclusion, and in the federal lawsuit filed in Houston, accused Trooper Brian Encinia of "wanton conduct" and assault that violated Bland's constitutional rights. The 46-page lawsuit further alleges the Waller County Sheriff's Office and guards at the jail failed to adequately monitor and protect the Naperville, Illinois, woman while she was under their watch prior to her death.

But when asked at the news conference if she still believed her daughter did not kill herself, Bland's mother Geneva Reed-Veal said: "I am still confident in the fact that she knew enough about Jesus that she would not take herself out," reports the Chicago Tribune.

She added: "Anything is possible. I wasn't there. But as a mother, my inner [voice] is telling me that she did not do that. Now I'm the first one to tell you, if the facts ... show without a doubt that that was the case, I'll have to be prepared to deal with that."

http://www.people.com/article/sandra-bland-family-law-suit

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
seraphim
Posted: Aug 26 2015, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Put it down like that... Watch me!

Member No.: 587

They had a street renamed after Sandra bland today. The way her mother spoke broke my heart but gave me some hope in a strange way. She said, "for those that don't like to see a black face, a black name or anyone that looks different from them, you have to say her name everyday." Powerful.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Luchiano
Posted: Dec 22 2015, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

The end of an era

A grand jury has decided no felony crime was committed in connection with Sandra Bland, a black woman who was found dead in her cell in a Texas jail earlier this year.

The jury met for the third time in six weeks to decide whether the Waller County sheriff’s office had a case to answer over the death of Ms Bland, who was found hanged in her police cell in July three days after being pulled over for a minor traffic violation.

She had been pulled over by a Texas state trooper for making an improper lane change. Police say dashcam footage showed her becoming aggressive. She was then arrested for assault.

She was taken to the county jail in Hempstead, about 50 miles north-west of Houston and was forced to remain there because she could not raise the $500 (£335) bail.

user posted image
Prosecutor Darrell Johnson said the grand jury had failed to decide whether to indict the state trooper who made the original arrest and it will return in January to consider it again.

Ms Bland’s relatives have questioned the verdict from the medical examiner that she killed herself.

Cannon Lambert, the attorney for the 28-year-old’s family said the grand jury decision was “disappointing” and consistent with what they believe is a cover up by the Texan authorities.

In a press conference on Monday before the verdict was made public, Ms Bland’s mother Geneva Reed-Veal said: “Right now the biggest problem I have is the entire process. It's the secrecy of it all.”

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics