Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ABORTION... IS IT WRONG?, A FIRST_LADY DEBATE...
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Members
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 580

unsure.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
QUEENIE BABII
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 1967

maryluvs_omg.gif
you gone kill yo baby??
PMEmail Poster
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Just emptyness and memories

Member No.: 81

no it's not wrong! everyone has there reasons

-------~~~~--------
I may not be what i'm supposed to be , but i can tell you right now, i'm aint what i used to be!!!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Josh
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 06:22 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 25 2007, 12:50 PM)

maryluvs_excl.gif maryluvs_excl.gif I especially hate when men oppose abortions. I mean they don't even know what's it like.
PMEmail Poster
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 07:43 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 25 2007, 04:50 AM)

maryluvs_excl.gif

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 12:32 AM
Quote Post

Senior

unsure.gif i feel abortion is wrong...

http://sibbyonline.blogs.com/sibbyonline/i...tion0801_1.jpeg

maryluvs_yes2.gif result of an 8 week abortion...

-------~~~~--------

PM
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 26 2007, 04:32 AM)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU maryluvs_mad.gif maryluvs_mad.gif maryluvs_mad.gif !!!! DID YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT PICTURE UP!

Besides, what do you know about abortion and what a woman goes through to make that choice ..... you not even a woman maryluvs_whistling.gif

-------~~~~--------
I may not be what i'm supposed to be , but i can tell you right now, i'm aint what i used to be!!!
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 26 2007, 09:44 AM)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU maryluvs_mad.gif maryluvs_mad.gif maryluvs_mad.gif !!!! DID YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT PICTURE UP!

Besides, what do you know about abortion and what a woman goes through to make that choice ..... you not even a woman maryluvs_whistling.gif

maryluvs_mad.gif what's wrong dippy, maryluvs_giggle.gif can't face the awful truth of abortion!? maryluvs_yes2.gif that picture IS abortion! unsure.gif who said it was supposed to be a pretty picture!? maryluvs_giggle.gif ... and you're right, i'm NOT a woman, maryluvs_yes2.gif i'm a LADY, maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif a first_lady!

-------~~~~--------

PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Qdd Da MVP @ Jul 24 2007, 11:22 PM)
maryluvs_omg.gif
you gone kill yo baby??

dry.gif no...

-------~~~~--------

PM
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

People who are ProLife kill me with that bullshit. maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 26 2007, 03:35 PM)

People who are ProLife kill me with that bullshit. maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif

maryluvs_excl.gif

if they respected an unborn babies life so much, why take photo's of a decapitated DEAD baby and put it on posters, shoveing them into everyones face maryluvs_mad.gif

-------~~~~--------
QUEENIE BABII
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 1967

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 26 2007, 10:13 AM)
QUOTE (Qdd Da MVP @ Jul 24 2007, 11:22 PM)
maryluvs_omg.gif 
you gone kill yo baby??

dry.gif no...

BABY KILLER!!!
PMEmail Poster
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 26 2007, 03:12 PM)

maryluvs_mad.gif what's wrong dippy, maryluvs_giggle.gif can't face the awful truth of abortion!? maryluvs_yes2.gif that picture IS abortion! unsure.gif who said it was supposed to be a pretty picture!? maryluvs_giggle.gif ... and you're right, i'm NOT a woman, maryluvs_yes2.gif i'm a LADY, maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif a first_lady!

SHAWN maryluvs_brow.gif a woman and lady are the same gender maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif , you are a MAN yes a MAN!!! dry.gif you do not qualify for either and will never be put in that position to make such choices!!!
what do you know about what a woman goes through when she gets pregnant?, why she has taken that choice..... fair play i don't agree with people haveing abortions because the baby is not the gender/sex they wanted or if they trying to piss the partner off, God will sort them out not me. But i am proabortion for other serious reasons.

Now as for that picture, thats damn right disrespectful maryluvs_mad.gif to what you trying to save!

-------~~~~--------
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Put it down like that... Watch me!

Member No.: 587

I went with my cousin to have an abortion. I felt so guilty, but I always realized that it was her choice. I went for moral support. I never tried to talk her out of it, because under the circumstances, I think it was best, but I carried around this guilt for a month or two. The Pro-Lifers were out and in abundance and gave me this little packet of informations about why Pro-Choice is wrong and of course, it included graphic pictures like the one Shawn posted of dead embryos and embryo parts; some embryos looked to be as old as 30 weeks . Even after all that, I still am Pro-Choice, always will be, but, I don't like it when some women I know use it as a form of contraception. I've been saying that for the longest, and still stand by it.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (...Summer Soft @ Jul 27 2007, 08:28 AM)
I went with my cousin to have an abortion. I felt so guilty, but I always realized that it was her choice. I went for moral support. I never tried to talk her out of it, because under the circumstances, I think it was best, but I carried around this guilt for a month or two. The Pro-Lifers were out and in abundance and gave me this little packet of informations about why Pro-Choice is wrong and of course, it included graphic pictures like the one Shawn posted of dead embryos and embryo parts; some embryos looked to be as old as 30 weeks . Even after all that, I still am Pro-Choice, always will be, but, I don't like it when some women I know use it as a form of contraception. I've been saying that for the longest, and still stand by it.

maryluvs_excl.gif I went with a friend of mine a few years ago when she had hers. Although it was not up to me, I encourage that dumb ass to abort that baby. I don't want to get into details about why she wanted to keep it, but it was for ALL the WRONG reasons. maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif

Luckily we went eaaaarly in the morning, so there were no Pro-Lifers out and about. dry.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 27 2007, 04:14 AM)

SHAWN maryluvs_brow.gif a woman and lady are the same gender maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif , you are a MAN yes a MAN!!! dry.gif you do not qualify for either and will never be put in that position to make such choices!!!
what do you know about what a woman goes through when she gets pregnant?, why she has taken that choice..... fair play i don't agree with people haveing abortions because the baby is not the gender/sex they wanted or if they trying to piss the partner off, God will sort them out not me. But i am proabortion for other serious reasons.

Now as for that picture, thats damn right disrespectful maryluvs_mad.gif to what you trying to save!

maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 27 2007, 09:08 AM)
maryluvs_excl.gif I went with a friend of mine a few years ago when she had hers. Although it was not up to me, I encourage that dumb ass to abort that baby. I don't want to get into details about why she wanted to keep it, but it was for ALL the WRONG reasons. maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif

Luckily we went eaaaarly in the morning, so there were no Pro-Lifers out and about. dry.gif

maryluvs_hmm.gif did she try to have the baby to keep a man?

-------~~~~--------

PM
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Put it down like that... Watch me!

Member No.: 587

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 27 2007, 09:08 AM)

I had a girlfriend who wanted to keep her baby because she just knew that the guy, (who was coming into a large sum of money), was gonna marry her. Now, how fucked up is that? Don't use a innocent baby, who you won't give as much love and attention if said baby daddy don't buck up. Stupid shit.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 27 2007, 04:14 AM)

maryluvs_giggle.gif

dry.gif Clown

-------~~~~--------
Chris
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 9

It's really up to the individual woman, and how they want to handle it. Abortion can save the life of the mother at critical risk, or can correct a mistake made by a rape victim. It also can correct a mistake made by a naive teenager. But I don't think abortion should be over used. Like for example I have a friend who's had about 30 abortions already. For some reason she likes to get pregnant by every man she dates, and goes to get an abortion right after. I think that's a bit excessive, especially since it is a living being inside her that she is bringing into the world. But, still that's her individual choice, and no matter what I think, it's still her decision to make.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM

Topic Options Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics