Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ABORTION... IS IT WRONG?, A FIRST_LADY DEBATE...
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Members
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 580

QUOTE (...Summer Soft @ Jul 27 2007, 02:22 PM)
Your reasoning is that of a 7 year-old, and there is no way i will continue to stoop to your level and entertain your asinine statements. Be blessed.

maryluvs_yawn.gif ...and your reasoning is that of a mentally challenged gold fish! maryluvs_yes2.gif i will not participate in such foolishness or entertain your unethical thoughts on such a complex topic! maryluvs_yes2.gif good day to you sir... maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Put it down like that... Watch me!

Member No.: 587

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 02:31 PM)
maryluvs_yawn.gif ...and your reasoning is that of a mentally challenged gold fish! maryluvs_yes2.gif i will not participate in such foolishness or entertain your unethical thoughts on such a complex topic! maryluvs_yes2.gif good day to you sir... maryluvs_giggle.gif

You know what's really funnier though? You keep throwing around the word 'unethical', but a lot of things you do and live are considered to be 'unethical' everyday. You should think about that. ROTFLMAO, oh well First_Bafoon.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Just emptyness and memories

Member No.: 81

Chele and Chris, why are y'all trying to reason with a thing that calls it's self a maryluvs_quote.gif Lady maryluvs_quote.gif , and thinks it's pregnant every time Luch strokes the keyboard maryluvs_giggle.gif maryluvs_laughing.gif

-------~~~~--------
I may not be what i'm supposed to be , but i can tell you right now, i'm aint what i used to be!!!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 27 2007, 06:52 PM)
Chele and Chris, why are y'all trying to reason with a thing that calls it's self a maryluvs_quote.gif Lady maryluvs_quote.gif , and thinks it's pregnant every time Luch strokes the keyboard maryluvs_giggle.gif maryluvs_laughing.gif

maryluvs_mad.gif KISS MY ASS DIPPY! maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif ...AND CHELLE AND I HAVE MADE UP... wub.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
KB
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 339

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 25 2007, 03:50 AM)
no it's not wrong! everyone has there reasons

maryluvs_excl.gif maryluvs_excl.gif maryluvs_excl.gif maryluvs_excl.gif maryluvs_yes2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 28 2007, 12:20 AM)
maryluvs_mad.gif KISS MY ASS DIPPY! maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif ...AND CHELLE AND I HAVE MADE UP... wub.gif

i dread to think what has been in and out of that ass in past 24 hours maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

you cutting up today Shawn maryluvs_brow.gif

-------~~~~--------
I may not be what i'm supposed to be , but i can tell you right now, i'm aint what i used to be!!!
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 27 2007, 07:55 PM)
i dread to think what has been in and out of that ass in past 24 hours  maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif  maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

you cutting up today Shawn  maryluvs_brow.gif

maryluvs_giggle.gif AIN'T SHIT BEEN IN OR OUT OF MY ASS... maryluvs_smh.gif I DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ANAL SEX... maryluvs_yes2.gif I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT... maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
Miss Dippy
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 28 2007, 01:00 AM)
i dread to think what has been in and out of that ass in past 24 hours  maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif  maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

maryluvs_giggle.gif AIN'T SHIT BEEN IN OR OUT OF MY ASS... maryluvs_smh.gif I DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ANAL SEX... maryluvs_yes2.gif I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT... maryluvs_giggle.gif

maryluvs_spit.gif a First Lady of you status and class does not convince me maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

-------~~~~--------
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (reflections of ME!! @ Jul 27 2007, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 28 2007, 01:00 AM)

maryluvs_spit.gif a First Lady of you status and class does not convince me maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

dry.gif maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
Gone
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 259

I've been apart of 2 abortions. I was 14 and 18, so of course back then I didn't really see it as much of a big deal because they weren't responsibilities that I was ready for. But once I got older, I felt really really bad about it, especially the last one because I really did alot to influence that chick's decision (she wanted to keep it). So abortion isn't something that I'm really fond of, but I do agree that it's the woman's choice and sometimes the more practical thing to do.
PMEmail Poster
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 01:46 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (REALmatic® @ Jul 27 2007, 10:05 PM)
I've been apart of 2 abortions. I was 14 and 18, so of course back then I didn't really see it as much of a big deal because they weren't responsibilities that I was ready for. But once I got older, I felt really really bad about it, especially the last one because I really did alot to influence that chick's decision (she wanted to keep it). So abortion isn't something that I'm really fond of, but I do agree that it's the woman's choice and sometimes the more practical thing to do.

maryluvs_bye2.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 10:15 AM)
QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 27 2007, 09:08 AM)
maryluvs_excl.gif I went with a friend of mine a few years ago when she had hers.  Although it was not up to me, I encourage that dumb ass to abort that baby.  I don't want to get into details about why she wanted to keep it, but it was for ALL  the WRONG reasons.  maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif

Luckily we went eaaaarly in the morning, so there were no Pro-Lifers out and about. dry.gif

maryluvs_hmm.gif did she try to have the baby to keep a man?

Yes! She's one of those chicks that's beyond stupid. She met dude where she worked (problem number one). They both worked at the same place. That was only his parttime job because he was trying to pay his car off. Well. they started fucking and she got pregnant. When she told him she was pregnant, I think he asked her what she was going to do and she said keep it. Next thing you know, dude quit his job then he stopped taking her calls and started ducking her. maryluvs_cold.gif This fucktard was going to keep the kid because she figure that he was going to stay around, mind you dude already started throwing her shade. blink.gif After much convincing, she finally decided to abort that kid. Just thinking about this is pissing me off, because she was being dumb as hell. maryluvs_smh.gif

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (Chris @ Jul 27 2007, 11:03 AM)
It's really up to the individual woman, and how they want to handle it. Abortion can save the life of the mother at critical risk, or can correct a mistake made by a rape victim. It also can correct a mistake made by a naive teenager. But I don't think abortion should be over used. Like for example I have a friend who's had about 30 abortions already. For some reason she likes to get pregnant by every man she dates, and goes to get an abortion right after. I think that's a bit excessive, especially since it is a living being inside her that she is bringing into the world. But, still that's her individual choice, and no matter what I think, it's still her decision to make.

Whaaa? How old is this chick? blink.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 12:38 PM)
maryluvs_mad.gif ABORTION IS WRONG! UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER... EVEN IF A WOMAN IS RAPED, SHE SHOULD STILL NOT HAVE AN ABORTION... HAVE THE BABY... AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION IF YOU MUST... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif ...AND AS LONG AS I AM FIRST_LADY OF MARYWUBS/FAYENATICS... NO ONE WILL HAVE ONE... maryluvs_brow.gif UNDERSTAND?

blink.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (...Summer Soft @ Jul 27 2007, 02:07 PM)
So forcing her to have a bastard child with her uncle would be the end all answer to the problems? You are more of a lame brain than I thought. And ho? No, bitch, I'm no ones ho, but know this dumb ass, I know when trying to put some down that it's best to use said word correctly. Last time I checked, a hoe was a gardening tool. Secondly, name the journals you've read. I want authors, I want page numbers, I want date it was published, I want volume numbers, I want the fucking scan bar code on the shit, because you are lying.

maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 02:19 PM)

maryluvs_giggle.gif someone is not listening... someone is unable to comprehend...  maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i NEVER said having the baby would be be the end to all the problems...  blink.gif but do you honestly think aborting the baby will end the problems either?  maryluvs_yes2.gif no! atleast if she has the baby, some positivity would come out of such an act... a helpless, adorable child who will wub you and look up to you for the rest of your life... something good CAN come out of a rape HOE...  maryluvs_yes2.gif ...and i will do nothing of the sort as far as providing where i got my information from...  maryluvs_giggle.gif you've got just as much access to the internet as i do... use the tools you have available to you to research this information... use yahoo, msn, google...

Wow, say this to someone who has been raped. Absolutely NOTHING good comes out of being raped. blink.gif maryluvs_smh.gif

I don't believe I'm reading this mess and for some reason I get the feeling that you don't believe what you are typing either. This shit is insane. maryluvs_smh.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 28 2007, 07:05 AM)
QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 10:15 AM)
QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 27 2007, 09:08 AM)
maryluvs_excl.gif I went with a friend of mine a few years ago when she had hers.  Although it was not up to me, I encourage that dumb ass to abort that baby.  I don't want to get into details about why she wanted to keep it, but it was for ALL  the WRONG reasons.  maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif

Luckily we went eaaaarly in the morning, so there were no Pro-Lifers out and about. dry.gif

maryluvs_hmm.gif did she try to have the baby to keep a man?

Yes! She's one of those chicks that's beyond stupid. She met dude where she worked (problem number one). They both worked at the same place. That was only his parttime job because he was trying to pay his car off. Well. they started fucking and she got pregnant. When she told him she was pregnant, I think he asked her what she was going to do and she said keep it. Next thing you know, dude quit his job then he stopped taking her calls and started ducking her. maryluvs_cold.gif This fucktard was going to keep the kid because she figure that he was going to stay around, mind you dude already started throwing her shade. blink.gif After much convincing, she finally decided to abort that kid. Just thinking about this is pissing me off, because she was being dumb as hell. maryluvs_smh.gif

maryluvs_smh.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 28 2007, 07:24 AM)
maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif

maryluvs_mad.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jul 28 2007, 07:31 AM)
QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 02:19 PM)

maryluvs_giggle.gif someone is not listening... someone is unable to comprehend...  maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i NEVER said having the baby would be be the end to all the problems...  blink.gif but do you honestly think aborting the baby will end the problems either?  maryluvs_yes2.gif no! atleast if she has the baby, some positivity would come out of such an act... a helpless, adorable child who will wub you and look up to you for the rest of your life... something good CAN come out of a rape HOE...  maryluvs_yes2.gif ...and i will do nothing of the sort as far as providing where i got my information from...  maryluvs_giggle.gif you've got just as much access to the internet as i do... use the tools you have available to you to research this information... use yahoo, msn, google...

Wow, say this to someone who has been raped. Absolutely NOTHING good comes out of being raped. blink.gif maryluvs_smh.gif

I don't believe I'm reading this mess and for some reason I get the feeling that you don't believe what you are typing either. This shit is insane. maryluvs_smh.gif

unsure.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (REALmatic® @ Jul 27 2007, 10:05 PM)

Wow....

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics