Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: NOT GUILTY, in the brutal killing of Trayvon Martin
Mary Poppins
Posted: Jul 28 2013, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Group: Moderator
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Remixed and Remastered @ Jul 13 2013, 10:21 PM)
Blame The State. We all watched this trial unfold and noticed how weak their tactics were from jump. The Defense did a better job not necassarily proving his innocense but making it clear that there is doubt that Trayvon was the victim (totally).

Even now it's truly unclear who was screaming on that tape because If Trayvon was on top of him it doesn't make sense that he would be screaming for help.

I kinda thought about that too, but it was clearly a child's voice screaming. That part kinda boogled me.

Right before the closing arguments, someone I am friend's with on FB was saying that the State's Prosecuting office is so corrupt and that she feels that they purposely threw the case. Also, she stated that during that time before the trial that Zimmerman disappeared, he was at the state's capital meeting with Angela Corey. I'm starting to side eye this whole shit, considering Papa Zimmerman is a judge, It's like it was set up for him to get off from the jump.

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Luchiano
Posted: Nov 20 2013, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Member No.: 70

Just last month juror B29, aka, “Maddy” was out here telling Inside Edition that she lost her job and was about to lose her home because of the George Zimmerman trial, but yet and still, she always finds time to reach out to media to talk about the crazy fool she failed to help put away.

In a short interview with TMZ, the mother of six said that George Zimmerman’s latest arrest for domestic abuse against his new girlfriend (who is reportedly pregnant) is just him showing the world the type of person he has always been: a violent man who thinks he’s invincible and need to be put away.

“God is showing George’s true side … [George] is continuing to dig himself a bigger grave.”

The juror believes Zimmerman will continue to commit violent acts until someone lays down the law … telling us, “He NEEDS to do some type of time … He thinks he is invincible.”

If you weren’t aware of the drama that ensued and caused his most recent arrest and charges, Zimmerman had an argument with the woman, and when she told him she was going to call the police, he allegedly pointed a shotgun at her and threatened her. Before police arrived, he also reportedly used the butt of his shotgun to break a glass table and shoved the girlfriend out of the house. Since then, he’s been charged with aggravated assault, battery domestic violence, and criminal mischief.

No matter what this scum of the earth is doing, I think we can all agree that juror B29 needs to stop commenting on this man, on what he deserves, and how he needs to do time, because when she had the chance to say something and do something to put him away, she didn’t. Enough already Maddy. If you’re looking for a book deal or a reality show based on your “ruined life,” it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen…

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Mar 10 2014, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Member No.: 70

[dohtml]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2msSpRFEjuA?list=UUD9nZ3qeRGbPuHJaJduiQxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]

George Zimmerman out shaking hands and signing autographs as if he's some celebrity. He's one bold, unremorseful muthafucka.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics