Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> And another Police Killing has taken place
The_Blueprint
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Members
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 2587

Luch. Don't make me drag your ass back to 2013 when I had to drag you for your defense on Swelly Price.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Ra
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (The_Blueprint @ Jul 31 2015, 01:57 PM)
Luch. Don't make me drag your ass back to 2013 when I had to drag you for your defense on Swelly Price.

maryluvs_snack.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The reasons why
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Jul 31 2015, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (Luchiano @ Jul 31 2015, 06:39 PM)
[dohtml]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KlY-J80uJrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]

Okay I rewatched the video. Everything happened so fast you really have to pay attention to detail. Around 3:10-3:15 he asked Sam to take off his seatbelt and step out, Sam started his ignition as if he was about the Flee the scene. The Police officer has his hand on the car but I don't think that warrants him feeling as though he was about to be dragged. Police are trained to shoot to kill and not injure and with him being at that close proximity there probably wouldn't have been another way to shoot him without killing him. Period.

I see this as another sad, unfortunate situation that can go either way.

If this was a family member you wouldn't be saying all this crap. Even if he was trying to escape that does not mean he deserved to be shot.

I didn't say the dude deserved to be shot. Some of ya'll get an idea in your head and without looking at the whole scenario already have your minds made up about shit. That's what's annoying. We can all see the same video.

Suppose they had went on a chase and there were some kids playing and Sam ran into them? You have to look at the whole situation and not just the sorrowing part of it. No where did I say he should have fucking shot him but when this is tried the Jurors are going to be argued every scenario possible so if the muthafucka gets off it's more than likely because he did what he was trained to do and that's shoot to kill if he feel like his life is threatened.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

All these current cases about Black's being murdered by Police, some of them definitely are unwarranted and may be racially motivated. People swear Sandra Bland didn't commit suicide but have no proof. They want to believe that she didn't because she's black and every time a black person is killed by a Cop it's Racially motivated.

You can clearly see Sam about to start up his car. The impression is that he was about to Flee. It still is a Cold Blooded Murder. Period. BUT the defense is going to view all sides of it and not just that it's a Black man killed by a white officers or that there has been a slew of cops killing black men. Why the fuck do ya'll think George Zimmerman got off? Reasonable doubt is a bitch.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Ra
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Senior

ok.. i just need to stop reading your font.. smh

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

The reasons why
PMEmail Poster
seraphim
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Put it down like that... Watch me!

Member No.: 587

Self hate is so rampant

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Luchiano
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Being a follower and not forming an opinion of your own or noting obvious facts is the biggest thing wrong with Social media. Everybody knows 1+1=2 but if someone puts out a Meme challenging that fact everyone will hop on board and say "You know what, you might be right. 1 plus 1 could possibly be 3".

I try not to speak on things UNLESS I review them. Many people heard that another black man was killed and just automatically say Racism ect. It very well may be Racially motivated.

It appears to me that he was ready to kill him no matter what. All I am saying is that you can see him start his car up in preparation to Flee. That Does not make him shooting him in the head right by any means. I don't know where people confuse my words because I didn't defend what he did nor say that Sam deserved it. I was stating what will more than likely be presented to the jury.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
seraphim
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Put it down like that... Watch me!

Member No.: 587

Anyway, more footage of the officer who shot this man from another arrest of a Black man in 2014 has surfaced and well, thankfully he got away with his life.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Ra
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (seraphim @ Jul 31 2015, 02:29 PM)
Anyway, more footage of the officer who shot this man from another arrest of a Black man in 2014 has surfaced and well, thankfully he got away with his life.

are you serious??? WTF... lock this bastard up already.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

The reasons why
PMEmail Poster
Carpe~Diem
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Seize The Day...

Member No.: 5

maryluvs_omg.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Jay Luv
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

U + Me

Member No.: 2462

QUOTE (Luchiano @ Jul 31 2015, 02:07 PM)
[dohtml]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KlY-J80uJrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]

Okay I rewatched the video. Everything happened so fast you really have to pay attention to detail. Around 3:10-3:15 he asked Sam to take off his seatbelt and step out, Sam started his ignition as if he was about the Flee the scene. The Police officer has his hand on the car but I don't think that warrants him feeling as though he was about to be dragged. Police are trained to shoot to kill and not injure and with him being at that close proximity there probably wouldn't have been another way to shoot him without killing him. Period.

If this was a family member you wouldn't be saying all this crap. Even if he was trying to escape that does not mean he deserved to be shot.

I didn't say the dude deserved to be shot. Some of ya'll get an idea in your head and without looking at the whole scenario already have your minds made up about shit. That's what's annoying. We can all see the same video.

Suppose they had went on a chase and there were some kids playing and Sam ran into them? You have to look at the whole situation and not just the sorrowing part of it. No where did I say he should have fucking shot him but when this is tried the Jurors are going to be argued every scenario possible so if the muthafucka gets off it's more than likely because he did what he was trained to do and that's shoot to kill if he feel like his life is threatened.

Luch there are no "what if's" or other scenarios to look at except the facts at hand! You don't pull out a gun to shoot and kill when the situation does not warrant it.

Seriously yo?!

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
The_Blueprint
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2587

So....I watched the moment of conflict AGAIN about 6 times to see why Luch is making these dumb ass statements, and the conclusion I got was that they're still dumbass statements. Nothing Sam did suggest he was about to flee (per Luch's 3 post essay). In no fuckin way was this self-defense. Shit, the cop was trying to open the door, Sam then closed the door like what are you doing (no really mister officer what the fuck are ya doing?). Then the officer starts ruffling him up (for fuckin why)...then pop.

Luch, you've had your turn to speak now you may go back.
user posted image

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Jay Luv
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

U + Me

Member No.: 2462

QUOTE (seraphim @ Jul 31 2015, 02:29 PM)

Exactly, and the other cop who is backing up his story has had previously racial run-ins, which resulted in a civil lawsuit against him. This is how they conduct "business".

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Michelle Williams
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2576

QUOTE (Jay Luv @ Jul 31 2015, 08:38 PM)
QUOTE (Luchiano @ Jul 31 2015, 02:07 PM)

Luch there are no "what if's" or other scenarios to look at except the facts at hand! You don't pull out a gun to shoot and kill when the situation does not warrant it.

Seriously yo?!

He is making up all these damn scenarios about kids being run over smh.

And then has the audacity to tell me I'm not "reviewing" things carefully. I watched the same damn video as everyone else and in my opinion it was a racist murder. I don't believe that cop would have acted in the same manner had he been dealing with a white man.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM

Topic Options Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics