Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Is Palin Lying About Disabled Child? Rut Roh!
Mary Poppins
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Group: Moderator
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 14

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
(Un)Binding Ties
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Christians Ain't Got No Copyright On God!

Group: Members

Member No.: 92

geesh

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Michelle Williams
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2576

OMG, I commented this morning about how she would cope with a career in the White House and look after a disabled baby, now this makes perfect sense. The baby isn't hers! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Kiki-**Certified Party Planner**

Member No.: 32

ohmy.gif unsure.gif

I need to read the whole diary you kno how carried away we get on Kos but it's highly recd. maryluvs_hmm.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"
Mary J. Blige feat. Nas & DMX - Sincerity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsIliDu4qE
user posted image [/color]

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
caramelpfe
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Right About This Time . . . I Feel The Need To Hold You Close

Member No.: 1162

well I never.... I thought that stuff only happened in desperate housewives!! can you imagine if this kind of story was linked to the obama camp dry.gif this would be headline news on fox!!

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

Life has a way of making you live it, sometimes take or you'll be giving it. Do you fold or do you play on................ The next move always depends on YOU

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Gemini
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

The night is on my mind...

Group: Admin

Member No.: 2

You know what, I kinda had a suspicion something had to be up with that maryluvs_laughing.gif One of my friends was saying to me on Friday "How didn't anyone know she was pregnant until she gave birth? How was she pregnant and allowed to get on a plane? And an 11 hour flight at that? Then she went back to work 2 days after giving birth to a baby with downsyndrome. Something aint right" maryluvs_laughing.gif And then I read somewhere that the daughter was out of school for a few months around that time and they claimed she had Mono. LOL @ them pulling a Desperate Housewives move on us. If this starts hitting the news, be prepared for a lot of people to start coming out talking, especially those school kids.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

If this is true, I think it is quite unfortunate but I think it would be a bad idea for Obama supporters to get too caught up with it.

1. It's a distraction and ploy to keep focus away from issues which is a guaranteed liability for the Mccain/Palin ticket in terms of health care, social security, economy and yes National Security i.e. Cindy McCain touted Sarah Palin's National Security experience as competent because Alaska is close to Russia! blink.gif Seriously, you couldn't make this up! maryluvs_smh.gif

2. The corporate media is bought, sold, and shrilling for the RNC. They will neva report this and it will look like Barack and Biden are bulling a God believing, Right to Life, NRA member, hockey mom, proud mother of soldier in Iraq neva mind she says she doesn’t know much about the war and that's not even mentioning she HEAVILY supported Pat Buchanan in 2000. Distractions are all they got.

3. The magic of Barack's nomination speech is that it shifted attention to issues. Obama supporters must remain disciplined, continue to work hard, register voters, and talk to potential voters.

Republican strategist Mike Murphy thoughts on the DNC after all the festivities and Obama's convention speech: "Houston we have a problem." Distractions are all they got.

Hurricane Gustav got the GOP/RNC on the run they have canceled the opening night of thier convention and there latest gimmick is to have McCain's nomination speech on the gulf coast of where the hurricane will hit to try and position themselves as the ones who really care about victims of hurricanes, neva mind he voted against relief for Hurricaine Katrina victims but now we have to hear about his i.e. leadership, putting country first maryluvs_rolleyes0.gif maryluvs_smh.gif just shameless. Meanwhile the Obama campaign as they did with the Iowa/Illinois floods recently and quietly as the governors in those states requested are committed to reach out to supporters for money, man power, food, housing, clothing, and water with it's 2 million member donor list.

I think it's good that it has been reported because it will feed into the overall narrative that will be needed come October but it's definitely not a nail in the coffin of McCain not by a long shot. He's actually trying to use this pick as further evidence that's he's a maverick.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 31 2008, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Something else for that narrative from dailykos.... maryluvs_smh.gif

Palin thinks Pledge written by Founding Fathers
Good lord, this woman is a female George Bush.

Here is Palin's response to a candidate questionnaire for the Alaska 2006 gubernatorial race:

Are you offended by the phrase “Under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance? Why or why not?
SP: Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I’ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/3.../834/246/581480

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com