Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (2) [1] 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Veepstakes
Mary Poppins
Posted: Aug 20 2008, 04:50 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Group: Moderator
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 14

I know we've all heard that Obama will announce his pick at the end of the week and McCain at the end of next week. I'm REALLY hoping Obama picks Biden as his running mate. He was my initial choice for President.

I think McCain with go for Romney.

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Code Orange
Posted: Aug 20 2008, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

**Always here, just quiet**

Group: Members

Member No.: 107

QUOTE (Noki Ling @ Aug 20 2008, 03:50 PM)
I know we've all heard that Obama will announce his pick at the end of the week and McCain at the end of next week.  I'm REALLY hoping Obama picks Biden as his running mate.  He was my initial choice for President.

I think McCain with go for Romney.

I like Biden too. McCain can have Mittens. maryluvs_smile.gif
PM
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 12:51 AM
Quote Post

Kiki-**Certified Party Planner**

Member No.: 32

maryluvs_hmm.gif I'll just wait for my email... maryluvs_smile.gif

On McCain unsure.gif they say he may pick Giuliani but guess that's out since Rudy giving the keynote at the Repub. convention. I agree he'll prob. go for Romney cause he needs him lawd knos he don't like him but I think he wish he could pick Liberman.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"
Mary J. Blige feat. Nas & DMX - Sincerity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsIliDu4qE
user posted image [/color]

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Josh
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 03:00 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 46

I'm all for McCain now!! maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif I hope he'd have the guts to wipe out Russia from the surface of the Earth!! maryluvs_runaround.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif
PMEmail Poster
Wee Tony
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Punching above his weight

Member No.: 461

QUOTE (Josh @ Aug 21 2008, 08:00 AM)
I'm all for McCain now!! maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif I hope he'd have the guts to wipe out Russia from the surface of the Earth!! maryluvs_runaround.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif

ohmy.gif I seriously hope you're taking the piss.

-------~~~~--------
QUOTE (John Lennon)
Free yourselves
PMEmail PosterMSN
Josh
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Wee Tony @ Aug 21 2008, 12:34 PM)
ohmy.gif I seriously hope you're taking the piss.

I'm not. I seriously think Putin and his puppet president must be removed. And every other puppet that may in come in place toi rule that Nazi country. dry.gif
PMEmail Poster
Wee Tony
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Josh @ Aug 21 2008, 10:50 AM)
I'm not. I seriously think Putin and his puppet president must be removed. And every other puppet that may in come in place toi rule that Nazi country. dry.gif

But Josh, look what you are asking for.
I agree with you, Putin is an arse, as is his oligarchy, but there are other ways to deal with that rather than start a new cold war (or a white hot one as you seem to be suggesting)

If we make ourselves a common enemy of the Russian people, then we strengthen the position of their leaders - no matter how inept they are.
Bin Laden did this for George Bush. Despite being a fuckin imbecile, the American people stood by him for a second term because they felt they had to unite in the face of a common enemy.
If we make ourselves that common enemy, then we become Putin's tool rather than his obstacle.

-------~~~~--------
QUOTE (John Lennon)
Free yourselves
PMEmail PosterMSN
Josh
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Wee Tony @ Aug 21 2008, 01:01 PM)
But Josh, look what you are asking for.
I agree with you, Putin is an arse, as is his oligarchy, but there are other ways to deal with that rather than start a new cold war (or a white hot one as you seem to be suggesting)

If we make ourselves a common enemy of the Russian people, then we strengthen the position of their leaders - no matter how inept they are.
Bin Laden did this for George Bush. Despite being a fuckin imbecile, the American people stood by him for a second term because they felt they had to unite in the face of a common enemy.
If we make ourselves that common enemy, then we become Putin's tool rather than his obstacle.

I totally don't agree to both of your points.

1) If we start a cold war, we can erase Russia just like the Soviet Union not so long ago. I would prefer them physically erased, but I think after two world wars they'll get a clue just like the German did.

2)
then we strengthen the position of their leaders - no matter how inept they are

Not granted. I don't think you can speak or understand Russian. I can. Through my anger, I watched the Russian TV all these days. It was worse then Goebbels propaganda. Since the West didn't sanction That Bitch (Putana) (Putin) for closing down the free media, the most Russians don't even have a chance of getting a true picture. There is only one channel that can be trusted, and you can't even it receive it Russia, because it's forbidden.
PMEmail Poster
Wee Tony
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 06:38 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Josh @ Aug 21 2008, 11:29 AM)

I totally don't agree to both of your points.

1) If we start a cold war, we can erase Russia just like the Soviet Union not so long ago. I would prefer them physically erased, but I think after two world wars they'll get a clue just like the German did.

The cold war erased the Soviet Union? Did it? A rose by any other name is still a rose.
The same oligarchy is still largely in power.

2)

Not granted. I don't think you can speak or understand Russian. I can. Through my anger, I watched the Russian TV all these days. It was worse then Goebbels propaganda. Since the West didn't sanction That Bitch (Putana) (Putin) for closing down the free media, the most Russians don't even have a chance of getting a true picture. There is only one channel that can be trusted, and you can't even it receive it Russia, because it's forbidden.

... sounds very similar to Soviet Russia does it not? And you say the Cold war erased the Soviet Union.
And yet, despite the lack of free media during the Soviet era, it was still a popular internal revolution that brought it down, not a foreign army (despite 50 years of effort). If a popular revolution in Russia can happen without a free media in Soviet Russia, who is to say it won't happen in Putin's Russia?

The Russian people have had a bad deal - they lived under the Tsarist regime, then overthrew it for Stalinism, then overthrew that for Yeltsin and Putin. Should we not be sympathetic to them rather than hold them responsible for centuries of bad government? Seems like they have suffered just as much as anyone under their successive governments.

-------~~~~--------
QUOTE (John Lennon)
Free yourselves
PMEmail PosterMSN
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Not tea leaves but tee shirts. The identity of Sen. Barack Obama's vice presidential pick is being closely guarded, yet I received an email about campaign tees and buttons that might have given that secret away. What we have is either a leak or a businessperson betting on the odds!

In an email to Obama supporters in the Greensboro, North Carolina, area, a marketing email includes this line: "*Obama-Biden campaign items will be posted on Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008."

Here's the full email as I received it (the bold is mine):

"Subject: [GreensboroLGBTforObama] -- URGENT -- NEW OBAMA T-SHIRTS & BUTTONS OUT TODAY

***** HELP THE BARACK OBAMA CAMPAIGN *****
From Obama Blog Group member William Castronuovo:
Go to www.ElectObamaStore.com and get everything Obama today.
We all know the Obama campaign could use the proceeds during this election!
HUNDREDS OF OBAMA-ONLY ITEMS IN STOCK NOW!
Get Barack Obama campaign gear you can't get anywhere else.
New design updates posted each day.

* Obama-Biden campaign items will be posted on Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008.

**** Send your Obama Blog Group name and a slogan and we'll make a T-shirt
available at the store for your blog group.

E-mail to: ElectObamaStore@gmail.com
(Put in subject line: "GROUP STUFF")

-- FYI: I use CafePress to make the items I design for the campaign Obama
Blog Groups.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent to 18 members of Greensboro LGBT for Obama"

So, did this person have advance notice in order to prepare campaign materials for the new ticket? If so, the cat is out of the bag!

Or it this another ruse to throw us off the trail and heighten interest? A gimmick to drive traffic to this person's web site? With everyone speculating, any rumor or gossip becomes a prized nugget.

Here in Greensboro, a surprise sighting of Obama on Wednesday, August 20, reminded me the excitement kids feel when Santa visits on Christmas Eve. The previous evening, I casually drove by a local hotel and noticed the presence of several police cars. What I didn't realize was that Obama was on his way to stay overnight in that hotel, and the local law enforcement was carrying out preparations.

Under cover of darkness, Obama sneaked into Greensboro. The next morning, he enjoyed a quick game of basketball at a local high school and then made an impromptu stop at the downtown farmer's market, much to the surprise of early birds gathering their week's worth of fresh veggies and local baked goods. Some local media had been tipped off by the campaign, but of course, us lowly local bloggers were left out.

Obama signed a few autographs and took a few photos--and then with a wink and a touch to his nose, he vanished, just like Old Saint Nick.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
Mary Poppins
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

*falls to knees* @ the Obama/Biden Button.

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

maryluvs_dead2.gif it's a different person a day last week Kaine..Ok at this point this all just HYPE! maryluvs_laughing.gif

user posted image

AUG 22 -- Bumper Sticker Says Its Bayh: KMBC reports that one Kansas company knows who Obama's VP will be.

After weeks of speculation and days of intense rumors, the answer to who Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama would name as his running mate may have come down to a bumper sticker printed in Lenexa.

KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reported that the company, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material. That's Bayh as in U.S. Sen. Evan Bayh of Indiana. Word leaked out about the material as it was being printed up by Gill Studios of Lenexa. The Obama campaign had said it would make the announcement by text message on Friday.

AUG 20 -- Obama Doing "Major Event" In Indiana Saturday: The Nashville Post reports that Obama is doing a major event in Evan Bayh's home state the day he is expected to first appear with his running mate.

NashvillePost.com has learned that senior campaign officials from the Barack Obama Presidential campaign are being dispatched from various s around the country and are converging in Indianapolis for a "major event" to take place on Saturday.

Saturday is the same day that Obama is expected to make his first public appearance with his yet to be announced vice presidential running mate. Indiana is the home state of Democratic Senator Evan Bayh, widely considered to be on the short list of Democratic vice presidential contenders.

AUG 13 -- Anti-Bayh Movement Heats Up: With rumors circulating about Bayh's rising chances, concerned Democrats launch a campaign against the senator:

Popular candidates like Gen. Wes Clark and Sen. Jim Webb (D-VA) were famously recruited into politics by volunteer-driven "drafts." Now something close to the opposite of a draft is rumbling among concerned Democrats, as insiders and bloggers respond to apparently credible rumors that Sen. Evan Bayh retains a high position on the short list for Obama's running mate.

It is somewhat staggering that Bayh holds any great mentioner status at all. Unlike Obama, he is a centrist Washington fixture who strongly backed the Iraq war. His red state victories are based more on family dynasty than personal dynamism. His total lack of national name identification, along with other hurdles in the current political environment, led him to shutter his own presidential exploratory committee in December 2006 -- less than two weeks after it opened. This morning, a new Facebook group, "100,000 Strong Against Evan Bayh for VP," was launched to push back against Bayh, while the Booman Tribune blog outlines the argument today.

AUG 12 -- NYT On Risks And Rewards Of Bayh: The paper reports on how Evan Bayh's support for the Iraq war could make him a problematic VP choice.

Mr. Bayh's support of authorizing force in Iraq stands in sharp contrast to Mr. Obama's oft-stated view that he showed the good judgment to oppose the conflict from the start. After his vote, Mr. Bayh in early 2003 joined Mr. McCain as an honorary co-chairman of the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq, which made regime change in Iraq its central cause.

"He was not only wrong, he was aggressively wrong," said Tom Andrews, national director of the Win Without War coalition, referring to Mr. Bayh. "In my view, he would contradict if not undermine the Obama message of change, turning a new page on foreign policy and national security."

AUG 6 -- Obama-Bayh Event Sparks More Veep Buzz: The pair's joint Indiana appearance fuels speculation but doesn't offer much new evidence.

Mr. Bayh made the only introductory speech at the event at Concord High School here, referring to Mr. Obama as "my friend, our neighbor" and noting that this was Mr. Obama's 42nd visit to the state.

Mr. Bayh, however, focused his remarks on the political battle that lay ahead and marveled at the effort Mr. Obama is making to win the state, calling it "a very unusual thing."

When Mr. Obama took the stage, the two men embraced, Mr. Obama smiling broadly as he patted Mr. Bayh on the shoulder. And during the question-and-answer session that followed his remarks on energy policy, Mr. Obama went out of his way to praise Mr. Bayh.

AUG 5 -- Bayh Says He Hasn't Been Asked The senator denies Obama's upcoming trip to Indiana involves a VP announcement.

Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind., told The Indianapolis Star today that Sen. Barack Obama has not asked him to be his running mate and that he's not expecting Obama to announce his vice presidential pick when Obama is in Indiana Wednesday.

Asked if he will be Obama's vice presidential choice, Bayh said; "I have no idea. You'd have to ask him."

JULY 29 -- Bayh Is Being Vetted: The Washington Post reports that Bayh is on Obama's shortlist.

Virginia Gov. Timothy M. Kaine has told close associates that he has had "very serious" conversations with Sen. Barack Obama about joining the Democratic presidential ticket and has provided documents to the campaign as it combs through his background, according to several sources close to Kaine.

Sens. Evan Bayh (Ind.) and Joseph R. Biden Jr. (Del.) are also being seriously vetted by the campaign staff, according to sources with knowledge of the process.

JULY 20 -- Bayh Gives Non-Denial On Fox News: Asked about the VP slot, Bayh gets evasive.

WALLACE: Senator Bayh, if Obama asks you to be his running mate, what will you say? BAYH: Well, I've said that's not the sort of thing you say no to, Chris, so... WALLACE: Which means you'd say yes. ...
WALLACE: Have you been asked to turn over personal information to the campaign?
BAYH: You know, that's their business, Chris, and I think you should direct those questions to them.
WALLACE: But -- oh, come on.
BAYH: Well, I'm trying my best not to make news on that this morning, so I hope you'll forgive me. But truly, they've established a process. It's their process. And I think it's up to them to respond to that.
WALLACE: Are you in the process?
BAYH: You know, I'd love to answer your question, but I think I really can't.

JULY 18 -- Bayh Says He And Obama Have A Lot In Common: Bayh talks up similarities witht he candidate in an interview with National Journal.

"We know each other, we're friends, we're about the same age, we both have young kids, we both like sports, we made that trip to Iraq [in 2006]. You know, you get to know somebody when you're traveling in the belly of a C-130 or lifting off in a Blackhawk for somewhere like Fallujah or Kirkuk ... We're the same generation, so we have a comfort level, but I don't want to overstate any of that. I like him, I hope he likes me."
JULY 16 -- Bayh Joins Obama Security Talks: Obama brings Bayh to a panel on future threats.

Democrat Barack Obama warned Wednesday about the danger of "fighting the last war" as he pledged to focus on emerging nuclear, biological and cyber threats if elected president.

Among those joining him for a panel discuss at Purdue University were two potential running mates, Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind., and former Sen. Sam Nunn, D-Ga. As the former governor of a Republican state, Bayh could help Obama. Nunn, a defense expert from the South, would burnish the ticket's experience.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
Mary Poppins
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

maryluvs_sigh.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Noki Ling @ Aug 22 2008, 05:37 PM)
maryluvs_sigh.gif

Cheer up maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_kissbye.gif I REFUSE to believe it's Bayh! Just Hype, maryluvs_happy.gif the media aint got nothin to talk about except to speculate on Barack's move and of course that lil McCain housing.... maryluvs_giggle.gif crisis...

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 11:39 PM
Quote Post

Campaign: Obama's VP choice to be announced Saturday :It's Not Clinton, Bayh, or Kaine

(CNN) -- Sen. Barack Obama's choice for running mate will be announced to supporters in a text message Saturday morning, senior Obama campaign officials told CNN on Friday night, and a senior party official said it won't be Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Sen. Barack Obama says he has decided on his running mate but is not yet ready to reveal the name.

Obama called some people on his short list for the vice presidential slot Thursday night to tell them he had not selected them as a running mate, a highly placed Democratic Party source said.

A senior Democratic official who had spoken with Clinton told CNN late Friday that the Obama campaign has communicated to her through private channels that she will not be Obama's vice presidential pick.

Also, sources close to Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine said he has been informed he was not selected. One source told CNN that Obama personally made the call to Kaine. Another source said Kaine has flown to Denver, Colorado, for the Democratic National Convention. See who's in the running

It is not known who else may have gotten calls.

However, late Friday two Democratic sources confirmed that Indiana Sen. Evan Bayh is also out of the running.

Rep. Chet Edwards said Friday that the campaign had vetted him but that he hasn't talked to Obama.

Edwards, 56, is a nine-term congressman representing the Central Texas district that includes President Bush's ranch near Crawford.

This month, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi touted Edwards as a dark horse contender for the No. 2 spot on the ticket.

The presumptive Democratic nominee was working Friday in Chicago, Illinois, on his address for the convention. He will launch a string of rallies with his running mate on Saturday in Springfield, Illinois.

Obama said Thursday that he had made his decision but declined to give further details.

"I won't comment on anything else until I introduce our running mate to the world," Obama said in Emporia, Virginia. "That's all you're going to get out of me." Watch Obama say he's made his choice »

Clinton re-entered the running mate conversation this week after a poll indicating that nearly half of her supporters have yet to embrace Obama.

The Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll out Wednesday night said 52 percent of Clinton supporters said they will vote for Obama. Twenty-one percent favor Republican Sen. John McCain, while 27 percent are undecided or say they will vote for "someone else.''

The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

The former first lady was considered one of the top VP contenders shortly after she ended her White House run in June, but rumors of lingering tension between the former rivals and word that her name would be placed in nomination at the convention are partially to blame for political observers kicking her out of the top tier.

Other big names thought to be in the running included retired Gen. Wesley Clark, Sen. Chris Dodd of Connecticut, Sen. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska, former Sen. Sam Nunn of Georgia, Sen. Jack Reed of Rhode Island, New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
  Posted: Aug 22 2008, 11:53 PM
Quote Post

maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif It's Got to be Biden!!!!

U.S. Secret Service on Way to Biden's House; Kaine and Bayh Told Nope on Veep
August 22, 2008 10:50 PM

The United States Secret Service has dispatched a protective detail to assume the immediate protection of Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., a source tells ABC News, indicating in all likelihood that Biden has been officially notified that Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, has selected him to be his running mate.

Sources also tell ABC News that two others said to be finalists for the position of Obama's running mate -- Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind., and Virginia Gov Tim Kaine -- have been told they have not been selected for the vice presidential slot.

Kaine flew to Denver earlier today, is in Denver tonight and has no plans to leave in the next 24 hours. Bayh is at his Washington, DC, home with his family.

Biden was last seen minutes ago at his Wilmington estate where his extended brood is gathering.

The Obama campaign would not comment, but Obama mentioned Biden twice in speeches on the trail this week, both times heralding his legislative leadersip in East Asia.

At the VFW convention in Orlando, Florida, on Tuesday, Obama said, "we must help Georgia rebuild that which has been destroyed. That is why I’m proud to join my friend, Senator Joe Biden, in calling for an additional $1 billion in reconstruction assistance for the people of Georgia."

And in Chesapeake, Virginia, Friday night, Obama heralded Biden's efforts to provide economic assistance to Afghanistan.

"I joined with people like Joe Biden to increase a billion dollars of investment," he said.

-- ABC News' Ann Compton, Matt Jaffe, Jay Shaylor, and Jake Tapper

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
Code Orange
Posted: Aug 23 2008, 01:02 AM
Quote Post

**Always here, just quiet**

Member No.: 107

It's official:

Obama/Biden!! maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif maryluvs_cheer.gif
PM
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 23 2008, 01:49 AM
Quote Post

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 23 2008, 01:58 AM
Quote Post

Official: Obama picks Biden for veep By LIZ SIDOTI and NEDRA PICKLER, Associated Press Writers
20 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama selected Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware late Friday night to be his vice presidential running mate, according to a Democratic official, balancing his ticket with an older congressional veteran well-versed in foreign policy and defense issues.

Biden, who has twice sought the White House, is a Catholic with blue-collar roots, a generally liberal voting record and a reputation as a long-winded orator.

Across more than 30 years in the Senate, he has served at various times not only as chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, but also as head of the Judiciary Committee, with its jurisdiction over anti-crime legislation, Supreme Court nominees and Constitutional issues.

The official who spoke did so on condition of anonymity, preferring not to pre-empt a text-message announcement the Obama campaign promised for Saturday morning.

Obama's campaign arranged a debut for the newly minted ticket on Saturday outside the Old State Capitol in Springfield, Ill.

The Democratic National Convention meets next week in Denver to hand Obama his long-sought presidential nomination, and then confirm Biden.

In selecting Biden, Obama passed over former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, his tenacious rival across months of primaries and caucuses.

Even so, Obama has gone to great lengths to gain the confidence of her primary voters, agreeing to allow her name to be placed in nomination at the convention and permitting a roll call vote that threatens to expose lingering divisions.

Biden slowly emerged as Obama's choice across a long day and night of political suspense as other contenders gradually fell away.

First Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine let it be known that he had been ruled out. Then came word that Sen. Evan Bayh of Indiana had also been passed over.

Several aides to Clinton said the Obama campaign had never requested financial or other records from her.

Other finalists in the veep sweepstakes were Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius and Texas Rep. Chet Edwards.

Among those on the short list, Biden brought the most experience in defense or foreign policy — areas in which Obama is rated relatively poorly in the polls compared with Republican Sen. John McCain.

While the war in Iraq has been supplanted as the campaign's top issues by the economy in recent months, the recent Russian invasion of Georgia has returned foreign policy to the forefront.

A native of Scranton, Pa., Biden also has working-class roots that could benefit Obama, who lost the blue-collar vote to Clinton during their competition for the presidential nomination.

Biden was elected to the Senate at the age of 29 in 1973.

He spent the day at his home in Delaware with friends and family. The normally loquacious lawmaker maintained a low profile as associates said they believed — but did not know — he would be tapped. They added they had been asked to stand by in case their help was needed.

No sooner had word spread of his selection than McCain's campaign unleashed its first volley. Spokesman Ben Porritt said in a statement that Biden had "denounced Barack Obama's poor foreign policy judgment and has strongly argued in his own words what Americans are quickly realizing — that Barack Obama is not ready to be president."

As evidence, Republicans cited an ABC interview from August 2007, in which Biden said he would stand by an earlier statement that Obama was not ready to serve as president.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
Posted: Aug 23 2008, 02:19 AM
Quote Post