Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Braxton Family Values, WE tv - April 12th
Big De_Weav
Posted: May 20 2011, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Members
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 1968

user posted imageWE tv, the network devoted to showcasing and celebrating women and the relationships that define them, unveiled a robust slate of brand-defining programming today.

The 2011/2012 slate includes a second season renewal of the network’s popular original series, Braxton Family Values, starring singer/songwriter Toni Braxton and her four sisters – Tamar, Trina, Towanda and Traci – as they navigate the drama created by the relationships among them. Recently called “… guilty-pleasure gold” by Entertainment Weekly, the series is produced for WE tv by Magical Elves and will return with 13 all-new, one-hour episodes in 2012.

Rounding out WE tv’s schedule, the network also announced three brand new original series:
Amsale Girls profiles the personalities of the consultants and brides at the popular NYC bridal salon, Amsale; Texas Multi Mamas looks at the inner workings of modern families with multiple children; and The Willis Clan goes inside a family grooming their 12 children into extraordinary savants.

“Braxton Family Values has struck a chord with our audiences – it’s one of our most popular shows ever,” said Kim Martin, President & General Manager, WE tv. “The series embodies the essence of WE tv’s brand – Life As WE Know It – as a women’s destination providing relatable, unfiltered stories about the real and dramatic moments that define modern family life.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Diddy
Posted: Jun 9 2011, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 43

*in Mary J. Blige's voice*

Where were you daddy?
Where the FUCK were you?

The Braxton Choir singing on them porch steps and Mother Braxton directing them gave me LIFE! #theend

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Luchiano
Posted: Jun 10 2011, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Member No.: 70

I couldn't believe their Father didn't show up. That shocked the shit out of me.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Michelle Williams
Posted: Jun 11 2011, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2576

Papa Braxton will be on next week. Can't believe he missed his own daughter's wedding. maryluvs_snack.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
JoJo
Posted: Jun 11 2011, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

A Certified Maryluvs.com Legend

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Jun 11 2011, 12:19 PM)
Papa Braxton will be on next week. Can't believe he missed his own daughter's wedding. maryluvs_snack.gif

love drama
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Big De_Weav
Posted: Jun 14 2011, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Senior

user posted imageThe Braxton sisters are certainly enjoying the limelight thanks to the success of their hit reality show, 'Braxton Family Values'. Minus eldest sister Toni, the singers flaunt their curves in this swimwear photoshoot overseen by photographer Alex Martinez for VIBE.

The Braxton Sisters stood tall sans their sis Toni for their shoot with VIBE! The reality TV divas smoldered with sexiness and shimmied into the latest swimwear for our cameras, donning everything from ocean blue bathing suits to patterned cutouts and one-pieces. The sisterly vibe was key in the playful and intense shots that show off their fit bronze and brown bodices!

As the sisters sizzled on-set, they were gearing up for their on-screen season finale of Braxton Family Values which airs tomorrow night!

Photography: Alex Martinez

Hair and Makeup: Mara Z

Styling: Tamara Connor

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Jun 15 2011, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Mama Braxton was going in on Papa Braxton like nobodies business last night. maryluvs_laughing.gif

Honestly though, I am sure she was hurt but after 10 years boo it's time to move on. Like he said, she must have thought they had the perfect marriage and that wasn't the case. She looks good, she's still young...you better get her a new man and let that one go cause he moved on 30 days after they were divorced. maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jun 16 2011, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 580

QUOTE (No Limit @ Jun 15 2011, 09:08 AM)
Mama Braxton was going in on Papa Braxton like nobodies business last night. maryluvs_laughing.gif

Honestly though, I am sure she was hurt but after 10 years boo it's time to move on. Like he said, she must have thought they had the perfect marriage and that wasn't the case. She looks good, she's still young...you better get her a new man and let that one go cause he moved on 30 days after they were divorced. maryluvs_giggle.gif

maryluvs_hmm.gif i like mama braxton, unsure.gif but she comes off kinda like a gold digger... when they set her up with that white man... she was upset about that and then she didn't like how many drinks he had... when she found out he had money, her whole attitude changed... maryluvs_whistling.gif maryluvs_clapping.gif i REALLY enjoy the show... who knew toni braxton's family had so much charisma... my favorite sisters are toni, tamar, trina and towanda... dry.gif traci gets on my nerves with her ghetto self... maryluvs_hmm.gif although, i am more like toni personally...

-------~~~~--------

PM
Luchiano
Posted: Jun 16 2011, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jun 16 2011, 02:06 PM)

maryluvs_hmm.gif i like mama braxton, unsure.gif but she comes off kinda like a gold digger... when they set her up with that white man... she was upset about that and then she didn't like how many drinks he had... when she found out he had money, her whole attitude changed... maryluvs_whistling.gif maryluvs_clapping.gif i REALLY enjoy the show... who knew toni braxton's family had so much charisma... my favorite sisters are toni, tamar, trina and towanda... dry.gif traci gets on my nerves with her ghetto self... maryluvs_hmm.gif although, i am more like toni personally...

You a dirty lie.
user posted image

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Jay Luv
Posted: Jun 16 2011, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

U + Me

Member No.: 2462

QUOTE (Big De_Weav @ Jun 14 2011, 10:23 AM)
user posted imageThe Braxton sisters are certainly enjoying the limelight thanks to the success of their hit reality show, 'Braxton Family Values'. Minus eldest sister Toni, the singers flaunt their curves in this swimwear photoshoot overseen by photographer Alex Martinez for VIBE.

The Braxton Sisters stood tall sans their sis Toni for their shoot with VIBE! The reality TV divas smoldered with sexiness and shimmied into the latest swimwear for our cameras, donning everything from ocean blue bathing suits to patterned cutouts and one-pieces. The sisterly vibe was key in the playful and intense shots that show off their fit bronze and brown bodices!

As the sisters sizzled on-set, they were gearing up for their on-screen season finale of Braxton Family Values which airs tomorrow night!

Photography: Alex Martinez

Hair and Makeup: Mara Z

Styling: Tamara Connor

ohmy.gif Love it man!!!! Love this show. Didn't think it would be much in the beginning but it turned out surprisingly good. Toni gave just enough and seemed to be herself but Tamar won me over wub.gif even with her drama lol. Definitely check for them next season!!!!

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Michelle Williams
Posted: Jun 16 2011, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2576

QUOTE (No Limit @ Jun 16 2011, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jun 16 2011, 02:06 PM)

You a dirty lie.
user posted image

maryluvs_dead3.gif maryluvs_dead3.gif maryluvs_dead3.gif maryluvs_dead3.gif

Mama Braxton went all the way in last night talking about about Papa Braxton was "Laying it low and spreading it wide" LMAO. maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif

The show is a: maryluvs_perfect10.gif maryluvs_perfect10.gif maryluvs_perfect10.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Big De_Weav
Posted: Jul 25 2011, 10:21 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Braxtons Bumped Up to Fall Premiere
Fans who followed the Braxton sisters through season 1 of their hit WeTV reality show will be thrilled to learn the show’s next season premiere date was not only moved up from 2012, but six new episodes have been added to its lineup.

The show, Braxton Family Values, was such a ratings success the parent channel increased the original episode installment from 13 to 19 and revealed the new premiere date as November 8th at 9 pm EST. No word on how much involvement eldest sister/R&B diva Toni Braxton will have in the upcoming season, but rumor-has-it, it will be minimal.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
OSL
Posted: Jul 27 2011, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

#INCOMPARABLE2014

Member No.: 232

QUOTE (Big De_Weav @ Jul 25 2011, 08:11 AM)
Braxtons Bumped Up to Fall Premiere
Fans who followed the Braxton sisters through season 1 of their hit WeTV reality show will be thrilled to learn the show’s next season premiere date was not only moved up from 2012, but six new episodes have been added to its lineup.

The show, Braxton Family Values, was such a ratings success the parent channel increased the original episode installment from 13 to 19 and revealed the new premiere date as November 8th at 9 pm EST. No word on how much involvement eldest sister/R&B diva Toni Braxton will have in the upcoming season, but rumor-has-it, it will be minimal.

Glad we don't have to wait until 2012 for more of Tamar.org maryluvs_clapping.gif

-------~~~~--------
Boyz II Men - 20th Year Anniversary
New Album: "Twenty" - October 25, 2011
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics