Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ABORTION... IS IT WRONG?, A FIRST_LADY DEBATE...
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Members
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 580

maryluvs_mad.gif ABORTION IS WRONG! UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER... EVEN IF A WOMAN IS RAPED, SHE SHOULD STILL NOT HAVE AN ABORTION... HAVE THE BABY... AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION IF YOU MUST... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif ...AND AS LONG AS I AM FIRST_LADY OF MARYWUBS/FAYENATICS... NO ONE WILL HAVE ONE... maryluvs_brow.gif UNDERSTAND?

-------~~~~--------

PM
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Put it down like that... Watch me!

Member No.: 587

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 12:38 PM)
maryluvs_mad.gif ABORTION IS WRONG! UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER... EVEN IF A WOMAN IS RAPED, SHE SHOULD STILL NOT HAVE AN ABORTION... HAVE THE BABY... AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION IF YOU MUST... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif ...AND AS LONG AS I AM FIRST_LADY OF MARYWUBS/FAYENATICS... NO ONE WILL HAVE ONE... maryluvs_brow.gif UNDERSTAND?

I tried to remain respectful, but you just now need to shut the fuck up and realize that you sound extremely ignorant. Rape? Are you fucking kidding me? So the 12 year old girl that I saw come in the abortion clinic who was raped by her older uncle should have the baby, right? Justify that. Justify a incest rape baby.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Josh
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (Chris @ Jul 27 2007, 07:03 PM)
I have a friend who's had about 30 abortions already.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Is that girl aware that she will most probably not be able to give life to a real, living, healthy baby anymore??? This situation is not what I meant in my original post. I don't condone using abortion as a replacement for condoms. maryluvs_smh.gif maryluvs_bye2.gif
PMEmail Poster
Josh
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 08:38 PM)

Shut the fuck up, Shaun. dry.gif
PMEmail Poster
Chris
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 10:38 AM)
maryluvs_mad.gif ABORTION IS WRONG! UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER... EVEN IF A WOMAN IS RAPED, SHE SHOULD STILL NOT HAVE AN ABORTION... HAVE THE BABY... AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION IF YOU MUST...  maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif ...AND AS LONG AS I AM FIRST_LADY OF MARYWUBS/FAYENATICS... NO ONE WILL HAVE ONE...  maryluvs_brow.gif UNDERSTAND?

Can you explain your logic please? I could understand if maybe your own mother was raped, and that is how you got here.

But otherwise, I see no reason for a rape victim to be forced to have a child that she never wanted.

Are you actually serious about that rape statement?

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Chris
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Josh @ Jul 27 2007, 11:05 AM)
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Is that girl aware that she will most probably not be able to give life to a real, living, healthy baby anymore??? This situation is not what I meant in my original post. I don't condone using abortion as a replacement for condoms. maryluvs_smh.gif maryluvs_bye2.gif

WOW. No, I don't think she is aware. In fact, I didn't even know that. Thanks for the info. I'll look more into it.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (...Summer Soft @ Jul 27 2007, 12:45 PM)
I tried to remain respectful, but you just now need to shut the fuck up and realize that you sound extremely ignorant. Rape? Are you fucking kidding me? So the 12 year old girl that I saw come in the abortion clinic who was raped by her older uncle should have the baby, right? Justify that. Justify a incest rape baby.

maryluvs_mad.gif you WILL remain respectful anyway! maryluvs_brow.gif understand? maryluvs_yes2.gif ...and yes, the 12 year old girl who got raped by her uncle SHOULD still have the baby... the baby may not have been conceived due to the best circumstances, but never the less... it has been created and did not ask to be brought in to the world... if the 12 year old girl does not want the child ( unsure.gif which would be understandable) she should give it up for adoption... maryluvs_yes2.gif killing a fetus is NEVER the answer! blink.gif why not have the baby? she's gonna have to go through the truama of either giving birth to the child or having the abortion... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif you hursh up!

-------~~~~--------

PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Josh @ Jul 27 2007, 01:06 PM)
Shut the fuck up, Shaun. dry.gif

maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif suck luch's dick josh! maryluvs_mad.gif

-------~~~~--------

PM
Josh
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 09:41 PM)
maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif suck luch's dick josh! maryluvs_mad.gif

Geezez I wouldnt even even approach that fat ball. Let alone getting intimate enough to have his chiren maryluvs_smh.gif

I could never understand your obsession with him.
PMEmail Poster
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Chris @ Jul 27 2007, 01:30 PM)
Can you explain your logic please? I could understand if maybe your own mother was raped, and that is how you got here.

But otherwise, I see no reason for a rape victim to be forced to have a child that she never wanted.

Are you actually serious about that rape statement?

unsure.gif well, i don't think that anyone should be FORCED to have one, but i think it is morally wrong... you said in an earliar statement, that it could be a way to correct a mistake made by a naive teenager... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif NO, NO, NO... the teenager should've thought about that before they decided to fuck... that is an easy way out for the teenager... she should still have the baby... if she doesn't want it... give it up for adoption ( dry.gif which is another thing that bothers me...) maryluvs_yes2.gif ...and i stand 125% behind my abortion statement...

-------~~~~--------

PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Josh @ Jul 27 2007, 01:45 PM)
Geezez I wouldnt even even approach that fat ball. Let alone getting intimate enough to have his chiren maryluvs_smh.gif

I could never understand your obsession with him.

maryluvs_spit.gif @ fat ball. maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif oh my god! maryluvs_mad.gif ...and i do not have an obession for luch... maryluvs_giggle.gif i just like to tease him...

-------~~~~--------

PM
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 01:40 PM)
maryluvs_mad.gif you WILL remain respectful anyway! maryluvs_brow.gif understand? maryluvs_yes2.gif ...and yes, the 12 year old girl who got raped by her uncle SHOULD still have the baby... the baby may not have been conceived due to the best circumstances, but never the less... it has been created and did not ask to be brought in to the world... if the 12 year old girl does not want the child ( unsure.gif which would be understandable) she should give it up for adoption... maryluvs_yes2.gif killing a fetus is NEVER the answer! blink.gif why not have the baby? she's gonna have to go through the truama of either giving birth to the child or having the abortion... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif you hursh up!

You stupid asshole. You actually think carrying a child by your uncle for 9 months is gonna be less traumatizing than actually having the baby done away with? Where is your logic? Can you prove these vacuous claims because I bet you can't, no, fuck that- I know you can't. You wanna know why I say the things I say? Read a medical journal on the subject, than you chime back in. You just like to talk out your ass and make a joke out of everything, but sweetie, when you posted this, noone was joking and laughing. You should be ban.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (...Summer Soft @ Jul 27 2007, 01:49 PM)
You stupid asshole. You actually think carrying a child by your uncle for 9 months is gonna be less traumatizing than actually having the baby done away with? Where is your logic? Can you prove these vacuous claims because I bet you can't, no, fuck that- I know you can't. You wanna know why I say the things I say? Read a medical journal on the subject, than you chime back in. You just like to talk out your ass and make a joke out of everything, but sweetie, when you posted this, noone was joking and laughing. You should be ban.

unsure.gif weather she gets rid of the baby she had with the uncle or not, she will ALWAYS relive the pain that came along with the rape... aborting the pregnancy is not going to take away any of the pain! maryluvs_giggle.gif i see you are a young and naive hoe too i see... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif you should be pistol whipped for making such statements! maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i have read medical journals and articles... blink.gif why do you think the subject was made you pea brain? maryluvs_beating.gif ...and this topic was not made as a joke until you brought your joker ass in here with these false accusations and unethical thoughts! maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i should have YOU banned...

-------~~~~--------

PM
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 01:55 PM)
unsure.gif weather she gets rid of the baby she had with the uncle or not, she will ALWAYS relive the pain that came along with the rape... aborting the pregnancy is not going to take away any of the pain! maryluvs_giggle.gif i see you are a young and naive hoe too i see... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif you should be pistol whipped for making such statements! maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i have read medical journals and articles... blink.gif why do you think the subject was made you pea brain? maryluvs_beating.gif ...and this topic was not made as a joke until you brought your joker ass in here with these false accusations and unethical thoughts! maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i should have YOU banned...

So forcing her to have a bastard child with her uncle would be the end all answer to the problems? You are more of a lame brain than I thought. And ho? No, bitch, I'm no ones ho, but know this dumb ass, I know when trying to put some down that it's best to use said word correctly. Last time I checked, a hoe was a gardening tool. Secondly, name the journals you've read. I want authors, I want page numbers, I want date it was published, I want volume numbers, I want the fucking scan bar code on the shit, because you are lying.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
No One Will Do
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Kiki-**Certified Party Planner**

Member No.: 32

maryluvs_smh.gif maryluvs_smh.gif Wow how ugly this has become... maryluvs_smh.gif Abortion is private and personal choice for women. It's an extremely difficult decision for any Woman that would consider it. No one can speak for another on what they can and cannot handle... There was a time in this country when women died because of coat hangers...I understand there is validity to both sides of the argument hence that's where the law ends and the moral argument begins based on belief but in the end I think abortion should be rare but just like religion and anything else it's a choice. Passing judgement on people and being devisive is not helpful, and no real resolution can come out of that...We can agree to disagree and support women and show love in whatever choices they decide by educating them on all the available choices.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"
Mary J. Blige feat. Nas & DMX - Sincerity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsIliDu4qE
user posted image [/color]

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Keylani Bounce @ Jul 27 2007, 02:16 PM)
maryluvs_smh.gif  maryluvs_smh.gif Wow how ugly this has become... maryluvs_smh.gif  Abortion is private and personal choice for women. It's an extremely difficult decision for any Woman that would consider it. No one can speak for another on what they can and cannot handle... There was a time in this country when women died because of coat hangers...I understand there is validity to both sides of the argument hence that's where the law ends and the moral argument begins based on belief but in the end I think abortion should be rare but just like religion and anything else it's a choice. Passing judgement on people and being devisive is not helpful, and no real resolution can come out of that...We can agree to disagree and support women and show love in whatever choices they decide by educating them on all the available choices.

maryluvs_excl.gif Mama K you're right and I graciously bow out

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (...Summer Soft @ Jul 27 2007, 02:07 PM)
So forcing her to have a bastard child with her uncle would be the end all answer to the problems? You are more of a lame brain than I thought. And ho? No, bitch, I'm no ones ho, but know this dumb ass, I know when trying to put some down that it's best to use said word correctly. Last time I checked, a hoe was a gardening tool. Secondly, name the journals you've read. I want authors, I want page numbers, I want date it was published, I want volume numbers, I want the fucking scan bar code on the shit, because you are lying.

maryluvs_giggle.gif someone is not listening... someone is unable to comprehend... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i NEVER said having the baby would be be the end to all the problems... blink.gif but do you honestly think aborting the baby will end the problems either? maryluvs_yes2.gif no! atleast if she has the baby, some positivity would come out of such an act... a helpless, adorable child who will wub you and look up to you for the rest of your life... something good CAN come out of a rape HOE... maryluvs_yes2.gif ...and i will do nothing of the sort as far as providing where i got my information from... maryluvs_giggle.gif you've got just as much access to the internet as i do... use the tools you have available to you to research this information... use yahoo, msn, google...

-------~~~~--------

PM
seraphim
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (THE_FIRST_LADY @ Jul 27 2007, 02:19 PM)
maryluvs_giggle.gif someone is not listening... someone is unable to comprehend... maryluvs_ohnoyoudidnt.gif i NEVER said having the baby would be be the end to all the problems... blink.gif but do you honestly think aborting the baby will end the problems either? maryluvs_yes2.gif no! atleast if she has the baby, so positivity would come out of such an act... a helpless, adorable child who will wub you and look up to you for the rest of your life... something good CAN come out of a rape [B]HOE... maryluvs_yes2.gif ...and i will do nothing of the sort as far as providing where i got my information from... maryluvs_giggle.gif you've got just as much access to the internet as i do... use the tools you have available to you to research this information... use yahoo, msn, google... [/B]

Your reasoning is that of a 7 year-old, and there is no way i will continue to stoop to your level and entertain your asinine statements. Be blessed.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
THE_FIRST_LADY
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Keylani Bounce @ Jul 27 2007, 02:16 PM)
maryluvs_smh.gif maryluvs_smh.gif Wow how ugly this has become... maryluvs_smh.gif Abortion is private and personal choice for women. It's an extremely difficult decision for any Woman that would consider it. No one can speak for another on what they can and cannot handle... There was a time in this country when women died because of coat hangers...I understand there is validity to both sides of the argument hence that's where the law ends and the moral argument begins based on belief but in the end I think abortion should be rare but just like religion and anything else it's a choice. Passing judgement on people and being devisive is not helpful, and no real resolution can come out of that...We can agree to disagree and support women and show love in whatever choices they decide by educating them on all the available choices.

maryluvs_yes2.gif i agree, that it is a personal choice! i agree that no one should be able to take away that choice... but I FEEL it is morally wrong in MOST cases... maryluvs_bye2.gif ...and i have read about the coat hangers and etc... maryluvs_yes2.gif just think, a lot of us (african americans) are probably here due to some form of rape or another... during slavery, the white master would rape the black slave women to provide free labor for their plantations... did they think of abortion? maryluvs_yes2.gif no... ( unsure.gif ...and yes, i am aware that abortion back then was not the same as it is now...) maryluvs_yes2.gif it is different for every person... it's a choice that every woman has to make...

-------~~~~--------

PM
Chris
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

Senior

First_Lady. Your commitment and passion for the unborn child is wonderful. But, I question your lack of commitment to the living that are here on earth. Particularily the emotional health of the women that are forced to have these unwanted children. It is not good to create a whole generation of children living in a family than never wanted them, or living as a ward of the court in the foster care/ adoptions system. Our adoption system in this country is already overwhelmed. Why make it worse? And don't forget how many almost daily tragedies that happen in this world...murders, rapes, massacres....that can be traced back to children who had a broken childhood.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM

Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics