Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Love & Hip Hop
Diddy
Posted: Jan 12 2012, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

Group: Moderator
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 43

QUOTE (mjbluv @ Jan 12 2012, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (Kendal Logan @ Jan 12 2012, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (mjbluv @ Jan 12 2012, 01:31 PM)
QUOTE (Kendal Logan @ Jan 12 2012, 01:30 PM)
"That's not an engagement. Bitch, that's an installment plan."

maryluvs_dead2.gif  maryluvs_dead2.gif  maryluvs_dead2.gif  maryluvs_dead2.gif

CHILE I FELL OUT maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif

maryluvs_excl.gif maryluvs_excl.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif Read of the year and it's only been 12 days in.

OKAAAAAY!! maryluvs_spit.gif maryluvs_spit.gif maryluvs_spit.gif

maryluvs_spit.gif maryluvs_laughing.gif That was a low down dirty shame read. maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Diddy
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

This was an interesting read. What do you think about this? maryluvs_hmm.gif

This is the way I see it. Yandy is messy point blank period. I don't care how she tries to justify anything, she is messy and very immature and unprofessional. Chrissy is too bossy, domineering but she is loyal as hell. Honestly you don't meet too many people in life as loyal as she is. Olivia is a sneak. Last season Mama Jones made the comment on the reunion show that Olivia was not a friend. I know Mama Jones is a mess, but sometimes older people see some things we younger ones don't. Olivia pretended all last season like her, Jim and Chrissy are fam. Now this season she is all biggin up Yandy and slick dissing Chrissy to her, then doing the same to Yandy. She likes Yandy because of her industry connections. She like Chrissy and Jim for their street cred connections. She is an opportunist. She is loyal to nothing. That is why her music career is nowhere...she is not loyal and even her music reeks of it.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Luchiano
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (Diddy @ Jan 14 2012, 04:47 AM)

This is the way I see it. Yandy is messy point blank period. I don't care how she tries to justify anything, she is messy and very immature and unprofessional. Chrissy is too bossy, domineering but she is loyal as hell. Honestly you don't meet too many people in life as loyal as she is. Olivia is a sneak. Last season Mama Jones made the comment on the reunion show that Olivia was not a friend. I know Mama Jones is a mess, but sometimes older people see some things we younger ones don't. Olivia pretended all last season like her, Jim and Chrissy are fam. Now this season she is all biggin up Yandy and slick dissing Chrissy to her, then doing the same to Yandy. She likes Yandy because of her industry connections. She like Chrissy and Jim for their street cred connections. She is an opportunist. She is loyal to nothing. That is why her music career is nowhere...she is not loyal and even her music reeks of it.

I don't agree.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
mjbluv
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

T H E R A P Y

Group: Members

Member No.: 2858

QUOTE (Smart Aleck @ Jan 14 2012, 11:48 AM)
QUOTE (Diddy @ Jan 14 2012, 04:47 AM)

I don't agree.

maryluvs_excl.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Diddy
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

^^ Expain please. The both of y'all. maryluvs_snack.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Diddy
Posted: Jan 19 2012, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

Wow. Just wow. LMAO. Fabo arrived with Adrienne Bailon last night at the re-opening of Jay-Z's 40/40 club.
Emily, Emily, Emily. Tsk tsk tsk. Not just Emily either. Adrienne too! Fabo is a PIMP!

user posted image

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Luchiano
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

The end of an era

QUOTE (Diddy @ Jan 14 2012, 04:56 PM)
^^ Expain please. The both of y'all. maryluvs_snack.gif

I don't think Yandy is messy. I just think she mixed business with pleasure.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Diddy
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 04:17 AM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

Chrissy and Yandy are pregnant. Cheers, I guess. maryluvs_coffee.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Michelle Williams
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 2576

QUOTE (Diddy @ Feb 1 2012, 08:07 AM)
Chrissy and Yandy are pregnant. Cheers, I guess. maryluvs_coffee.gif

You forgot Kimbella. maryluvs_giggle.gif

Something in the water. maryluvs_whistling.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Diddy
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Feb 1 2012, 12:36 PM)
You forgot Kimbella. maryluvs_giggle.gif

Something in the water. maryluvs_whistling.gif

maryluvs_laughing.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Luchiano
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Have any of these ladies confirmed their pregnancies?

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Michelle Williams
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Smart Aleck @ Feb 1 2012, 10:25 PM)
Have any of these ladies confirmed their pregnancies?

Well Kimbella did on the final episode. Chrissy wanted a kid so that is not suprising. But Yandy was a suprise, who is her baby daddy? unsure.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Diddy
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 03:57 AM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Feb 1 2012, 08:36 PM)
Well Kimbella did on the final episode. Chrissy wanted a kid so that is not suprising. But Yandy was a suprise, who is her baby daddy? unsure.gif

Some dude who beat up Jim Jones a couple of years ago. maryluvs_ph34r.gif maryluvs_laughing.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
No One Will Do
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Kiki-**Certified Party Planner**

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (Diddy @ Jan 14 2012, 03:47 AM)

I can go with most of this! Ist of all they all are messy as hell; I love Chrissy even though she can be wrong at times, not really a fan of Yandy AT All!!! And for the record cuz we all grown Jim and Yandy been f**king; Jim broke it off and all hell broke loose...pretty apparent..at least too me. maryluvs_happy.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"
Mary J. Blige feat. Nas & DMX - Sincerity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsIliDu4qE
user posted image [/color]

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Michelle Williams
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Senior

QUOTE (Clair de Lune @ Feb 2 2012, 03:40 PM)

I can go with most of this! Ist of all they all are messy as hell; I love Chrissy even though she can be wrong at times, not really a fan of Yandy AT All!!! And for the record cuz we all grown Jim and Yandy been f**king; Jim broke it off and all hell broke loose...pretty apparent..at least too me. maryluvs_happy.gif

What if he got both of them pregnant. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
No One Will Do
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Kiki-**Certified Party Planner**

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Feb 2 2012, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (Clair de Lune @ Feb 2 2012, 03:40 PM)

What if he got both of them pregnant. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

maryluvs_dunno.gif Chile, who knows...In general Yandy don't seem like that type of chic but jimmy dick got her spent so I'on know... maryluvs_laughing.gif But to be fair I do think she loves him so whateva happens happens...They need some new drama if the show coming back anyways..

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"
Mary J. Blige feat. Nas & DMX - Sincerity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsIliDu4qE
user posted image [/color]

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Diddy
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 12:01 AM
Quote Post

*Breezy's Man*

If he got they asses both pregnant, I'm going to be on the floor! maryluvs_dead2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Luchiano
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

The end of an era

QUOTE (Michelle Williams @ Feb 1 2012, 09:36 PM)

They had some pics of Kimbella on mediatakeout recently...don't know how recent the pix were but she was didn't look pregnant in those pix.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
Mary Poppins
Posted: Feb 25 2012, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Mr. Johnson @ Dec 27 2011, 05:41 PM)
this show is a wreck, and i love it.... maryluvs_dead2.gif

Me too! maryluvs_laughing.gif

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mary Poppins
Posted: Feb 25 2012, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Ms. Brown @ Feb 2 2012, 09:40 AM)

I think Jim and Yandy use to maryluvs_sexinbed.gif too.

I have such a love/hate relationship with Chrissy. I love her fashion sense. The girl is BAD! But she is an argumentive, childish bully in my eyes. maryluvs_thumbdown.gif

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK
Web Statistics