Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Can u relate..Beauty Shop fun.., we fam, so if not don't judge me...

Beauty Shop fun...for the Grown&Sexy
No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
Maybe [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Totally professional [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
Hoodrats [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Sophisicated Ladies [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
No One Will Do
Posted on Jun 12 2007, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Kiki-**Certified Party Planner**

Group: Moderator
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 32

I go to a fun ghetto shop unsure.gif Some patronize boosters.. maryluvs_giggle.gif Our song for a min been "Pop Lock and Drop It" maryluvs_dead2.gif at som folks "pop, & lock...but the drop be... maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_twist_shout.gif and we chip in buy/ mix drinks...It's soooo much fun afta that it feel like I been to a damn club... maryluvs_dead2.gif cus our ass be there mostly to bout midnight...passes the time..so ya'll have fun while u at shop, gettin ya hair did? lemme set this of, so you can catch the mood... unsure.gif although this lock is suspect...lol

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"
Mary J. Blige feat. Nas & DMX - Sincerity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsIliDu4qE
user posted image [/color]

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Mary Poppins
Posted on Jun 12 2007, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

Member No.: 14

All the ladies who work at the shop I go to attend the same church, so they are usually blasting Kirk Franklin, etc. I typically act like a "lady" while I'm there since it's a bit "churchy", but one time last winter someone stole my umbrella, so I had to get crunk. maryluvs_ph34r.gif

-------~~~~--------
Follow me on Twitter @ShopaholicIAM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
QUEENIE BABII
Posted on Jun 13 2007, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Group: Members

Member No.: 1967

I like shopping
PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
Posted on Jun 13 2007, 05:25 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jun 12 2007, 07:13 PM)
All the ladies who work at the shop I go to attend the same church, so they are usually blasting Kirk Franklin, etc. I typically act like a "lady" while I'm there since it's a bit "churchy", but one time last winter someone stole my umbrella, so I had to get crunk.  maryluvs_ph34r.gif

maryluvs_laughing.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif Whatcha do when they stole ya umbrella.? But it's cool to be peaceful too somtimes all that racket can get on ya nerves..at times a good nap is all I want when I get there just depends...lol

maryluvs_clapping.gif I like Kirk Franklin.. unsure.gif and the peoples..it's so many...lol..My shop a couple of the stylist go to the same church...believe it or not we visit each otha's churches but I keep unsure.gif forgeting to show up for events..Everybody that works there is either my age or a lil younger than me...we've known each otha for years som went to HS together and we have ova the years moved a couple times maryluvs_dead2.gif 2 gether...That's prob. why we just act a plum fool.... maryluvs_laughing.gif Now there are some older ladies that come in but norm they early in the morning or Sat. mornings...They cool too..I wondered bout otha shops..interesting...I went to this otha shop once to get my eyebrows done. it wusn't the same..my shop too far for just eyebrows..lol..the chinese gurls at the nail shop in to that now but I'on like how thiers look I wont wax... maryluvs_dead2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
Posted on Jun 13 2007, 05:26 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Qdd Da MVP @ Jun 13 2007, 07:43 AM)
I like shopping

maryluvs_thumbup.gif maryluvs_kissbye.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
Mary Poppins
Posted on Jun 13 2007, 10:48 PM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (Guinevere @ Jun 13 2007, 04:25 PM)
maryluvs_laughing.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif Whatcha do when they stole ya umbrella.? But it's cool to be peaceful too somtimes all that racket can get on ya nerves..at times a good nap is all I want when I get there just depends...lol

maryluvs_clapping.gif I like Kirk Franklin.. unsure.gif and the peoples..it's so many...lol..My shop a couple of the stylist go to the same church...believe it or not we visit each otha's churches but I keep  unsure.gif forgeting to show up for events..Everybody that works there is either my age or a lil younger than me...we've known each otha for years som went to HS together and we have ova the years moved a couple times  maryluvs_dead2.gif 2 gether...That's prob. why we just act a plum fool.... maryluvs_laughing.gif Now there are some older ladies that come in but norm they early in the morning or Sat. mornings...They cool too..I wondered bout otha shops..interesting...I went to this otha shop once to get my eyebrows done. it wusn't the same..my shop too far for just eyebrows..lol..the chinese gurls at the nail shop in to that now but I'on like how thiers look I wont wax... maryluvs_dead2.gif

Girl, it was raining cats & dogs, and I just got my do done, so I was not happy about being umbrellaless. I got all indignant like Sappahyri from FOL/CS and threatened to start beating asses. maryluvs_ph34r.gif

When I went back the next week, I heard that the Shampoo girl had made a comment that my umbrella must've been expensive because I have nice things. maryluvs_dead2.gif

I ended up getting it back. One of my stylist's other clients took it by mistake. dry.gif

Now that I look back, I'm so embarrassed by my behavior. I'on know why I flicked off like that. I must've had a bad day or was PMSing HARD! maryluvs_woochile.gif

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
No One Will Do
Posted on Jun 14 2007, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jun 13 2007, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (Guinevere @ Jun 13 2007, 04:25 PM)
maryluvs_laughing.gif [/color]

[color=maroon]Girl, it was raining cats & dogs, and I just got my do done, so I was not happy about being umbrellaless. I got all indignant like Sappahyri from FOL/CS and threatened to start beating asses. maryluvs_ph34r.gif

When I went back the next week, I heard that the Shampoo girl had made a comment that my umbrella must've been expensive because I have nice things. maryluvs_dead2.gif

I ended up getting it back. One of my stylist's other clients took it by mistake. dry.gif

Now that I look back, I'm so embarrassed by my behavior. I'on know why I flicked off like that. I must've had a bad day or was PMSing HARD! maryluvs_woochile.gif

ohmy.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

maryluvs_spit.gif Oh my God Juicy!!!!! maryluvs_laughing.gif You aint spend all that to have it ruined by the rain...

maryluvs_brow.gif she aint took that ish by mistake..she just heard you wus gon beat her a..... maryluvs_laughing.gif

maryluvs_brow.gif but ya umbrella showed up..so your animated wish for someone to return your merchandise worked.... maryluvs_happy.gif maryluvs_dead3.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
RNBSIN252
Posted on Jun 14 2007, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Proud Momma

Member No.: 191

my salon is boring but they serve wine maryluvs_thumbup.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Miss Dippy
Posted on Jun 15 2007, 06:37 AM
Quote Post

Just emptyness and memories

Member No.: 81

my saloon is good, because you book a pod at a set price for how many hours, and you have your hair ,nails and toes done at the same time, you have your own music at your choice, own sink, toilet and fridge full of drinks or snacks, you could have a maximum of 5 people in there if you want, it's good maryluvs_thumbup.gif
i like it because i take my daughter there , they have a play area for kids as well. it's mostly aimed at the Islam woman, but open to all maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------
I may not be what i'm supposed to be , but i can tell you right now, i'm aint what i used to be!!!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
No One Will Do
Posted on Jun 16 2007, 05:25 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (RNBSIN252 @ Jun 14 2007, 06:08 PM)
my salon is boring but they serve wine maryluvs_thumbup.gif

nice glass of wine is nice if it's free... maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
No One Will Do
Posted on Jun 16 2007, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (I learn't from you @ Jun 15 2007, 05:37 AM)
my saloon is good, because you book a pod at a set price for how many hours, and you have your hair ,nails and toes done at the same time, you have your own music at your choice, own sink, toilet and fridge full of drinks or snacks, you could have a maximum of 5 people in there if you want, it's good maryluvs_thumbup.gif
i like it because i take my daughter there , they have a play area for kids as well. it's mostly aimed at the Islam woman, but open to all maryluvs_giggle.gif

ohmy.gif maryluvs_clapping.gif maryluvs_clapping.gif wub.gif Wow!!!! Sounds fabulous, a salon visit is truly a mother/daughter day...I would absolutely ADORE that... maryluvs_runaround.gif maryluvs_runaround.gif maryluvs_runaround.gif Is it expensive? and the idea that they don't have a problem with ladies bringing kids, that's nice! You must tell me more about England... maryluvs_giggle.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster
Miss Dippy
Posted on Jun 18 2007, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Guinevere @ Jun 16 2007, 09:29 PM)

ohmy.gif maryluvs_clapping.gif maryluvs_clapping.gif wub.gif Wow!!!! Sounds fabulous, a salon visit is truly a mother/daughter day...I would absolutely ADORE that... maryluvs_runaround.gif maryluvs_runaround.gif maryluvs_runaround.gif Is it expensive? and the idea that they don't have a problem with ladies bringing kids, that's nice! You must tell me more about England... maryluvs_giggle.gif

forget telling you all about England , i want you to come vist maryluvs_twist_shout.gif , it's a beautiful place in the summer......., no but really i would love some of you ladies to vist Zimbabwe where i'm from maryluvs_hmm.gif , we've been haveing really bad press over the past few years , but it's a beautiful country and they would love you if you came to stay, especialy the tribe i'm from maryluvs_happy.gif

well this Saloon is not that expensive, they charge £60 ($120) for the first hour, then £40 per hour and like i said, you have your own stylist and she never leaves your side, if you opt for a massage, nails etc, they book you in for two hours or more and throw in a free make up artist and beautician.
I love going there because i hate sitting in a room full of people looking my worst , with my hair wet and all , to top it up you could get a seat by the big window, with everybody seeing you maryluvs_no_no.gif as they pass maryluvs_sad.gif . it's really private.

-------~~~~--------
I may not be what i'm supposed to be , but i can tell you right now, i'm aint what i used to be!!!
Mary Poppins
Posted on Jun 18 2007, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Confessed Shopaholic

QUOTE (I learn't from you @ Jun 18 2007, 05:46 AM)

forget telling you all about England , i want you to come vist maryluvs_twist_shout.gif , it's a beautiful place in the summer......., no but really i would love some of you ladies to vist Zimbabwe where i'm from maryluvs_hmm.gif , we've been haveing really bad press over the past few years , but it's a beautiful country and they would love you if you came to stay, especialy the tribe i'm from maryluvs_happy.gif

well this Saloon is not that expensive, they charge £60 ($120) for the first hour, then £40 per hour and like i said, you have your own stylist and she never leaves your side, if you opt for a massage, nails etc, they book you in for two hours or more and throw in a free make up artist and beautician.
I love going there because i hate sitting in a room full of people looking my worst , with my hair wet and all , to top it up you could get a seat by the big window, with everybody seeing you maryluvs_no_no.gif as they pass maryluvs_sad.gif . it's really private.

How often do you go to this salon?

-------~~~~--------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Miss Dippy
Posted on Jun 18 2007, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (F*ck Me Pumps @ Jun 18 2007, 01:54 PM)

How often do you go to this salon?

it depends on what i have in my hair unsure.gif but once every two weeks now that i have a weave

-------~~~~--------
No One Will Do
Posted on Jun 19 2007, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

wub.gif wub.gif maryluvs_clapping.gif Wow sounds absolutely heavenly like a day spa...so tell me about Zimbabwe maryluvs_cheer.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK