Skin Invision By L!th!uM

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yup, the platinum tooth is gone!
Blige4Ever
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

Junior

Group: Members
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 392

At Last !!!!
PMEmail Poster
Manu Love
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 1957

I'm not happy that it's gone maryluvs_bye2.gif

I really liked the platinum tooth. It was one thing that makes Mary inimitable.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
jamestuk
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 656

QUOTE (COREefx @ Feb 10 2007, 06:45 AM)
The "tooth" didnt bother me there, and it will not bother me gone.

maryluvs_excl.gif
So long as Mary took it out for her own personal reason I dont care whether its in or out. She's still looking fantastic! maryluvs_thumbup.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
caramelpfe
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Right About This Time . . . I Feel The Need To Hold You Close

Member No.: 1162

QUOTE (jalatinomix @ Feb 10 2007, 01:06 AM)
SHE IS GETTING WHITER BY THE SECOND....by what can i say she is doing her thing!!! making that cash...but making the cash as a white women...GO MARTHA!!! maryluvs_thumbup.gif

are you for real? blink.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

Life has a way of making you live it, sometimes take or you'll be giving it. Do you fold or do you play on................ The next move always depends on YOU

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Luchiano
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 09:44 AM
Quote Post

The end of an era

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 70

Yeah she looks better without it. Makes her smile stand out more IMO.

-------~~~~--------
The end of an era...
PMEmail Poster
bombshell
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 48

MUCH better! maryluvs_clapping.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mr. President - The Board's Barack Obama - Sharif2 Bitches
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 78

dry.gif I thought it was obvious YEARS ago the thing was removable.

maryluvs_confused1.gif Is this a Mary J board or has everyone left their brains at work.

And that dude that Mary tryna be white... ur on my shit list.... and that's not a good place to be.

I can't deal with the ignorance right now because I ain't got the strength... but I'll say this and leave it alone... Mary is one of the few top singers of our era who has ALWAYS held true to R&B music and always been her. Where were you when we all watched this slow transition into a ghetto hood girl into a respectable mature woman. Nothing that we're seeing from her is anything new...people just hate when there's no negative to point out.... now you want to hate the person shes become because shes no longer as susceptible to your hate.

Gemini bann his ass!

dry.gif Become White... dumb ass going to say blonde hair.... She rockin Blonde hair since the Big Poppa video... shut the fuck up! She put on a dress and get a few more MILLION fans... and now all the sudden she's acting white. People fucks me up.
PMEmail Poster
Gemini
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

The night is on my mind...

Group: Admin

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (I'm_Sharif2_Bitch @ Feb 10 2007, 12:05 PM)
dry.gif I thought it was obvious YEARS ago the thing was removable.

Yeah, it's removeable by the dentist only. I just went back and read the interview that I did with Mary and she said it was semi-permanent.

Q: The platinum tooth that you have, is it a cap? Why did you decide to get one?
Faithfully01 - Bronx, NY

Mary: This platinum tooth that I have has been in my mouth for 4 years and I decided to get it because no other chick had it like this. It's not a cap. It's semi-permanant. I can't rip it out but the dentist can take it out. I got it because no other girl really had it and this was at the peak of my "Tomboy" but I was still Mary but I just wanted a tooth. *laughs*

http://www.maryluvs.com/website/resources/...view/index.html

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
Mr. President - The Board's Barack Obama - Sharif2 Bitches
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 78

QUOTE (Gemini @ Feb 10 2007, 12:16 PM)
Yeah, it's removeable by the dentist only. I just went back and read the interview that I did with Mary and she said it was semi-permanent.

Q: The platinum tooth that you have, is it a cap? Why did you decide to get one?
Faithfully01 - Bronx, NY

Mary: This platinum tooth that I have has been in my mouth for 4 years and I decided to get it because no other chick had it like this. It's not a cap. It's semi-permanant. I can't rip it out but the dentist can take it out. I got it because no other girl really had it and this was at the peak of my "Tomboy" but I was still Mary but I just wanted a tooth. *laughs*

maryluvs_snack.gif That's a fake article.

Cause Mary know my cousin sabooda, who's friends with her baby father Sequin, who's3rd cousins with Marys half sister on her Dad side who ain't really related to her but you know how Black people do... and they said...Mary had a cap.

So I mean... Sequin is a functioning addict... he ain't just gonna lie. I could see if he couldn't handle his crack. And when Sequin told Sabooda he was sober.

So I'mma listen to Sequin over some article quoting Mary.

Yall believe what yall wanna believe!

PMEmail Poster
caramelpfe
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Right About This Time . . . I Feel The Need To Hold You Close

Member No.: 1162

QUOTE (I'm_Sharif2_Bitch @ Feb 10 2007, 12:45 PM)

maryluvs_snack.gif  That's a fake article.

Cause Mary know my cousin sabooda, who's friends with her baby father Sequin, who's3rd cousins with Marys half sister on her Dad side who ain't really related to her but you know how Black people do... and they said...Mary had a cap.

So I mean... Sequin is a functioning addict... he ain't just gonna lie. I could see if he couldn't handle his crack. And when Sequin told Sabooda he was sober.

maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif please stop im crying here maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

Life has a way of making you live it, sometimes take or you'll be giving it. Do you fold or do you play on................ The next move always depends on YOU

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
paradise110
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Sophomore

Member No.: 1569

Faithfully01 - Bronx, NY

maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif LOL!!

I agree with ppl saying that it didn't matter whether she had a platinum tooth or not

I actually liked it- a lot of young females started to wear them- not that it is a good thing- but Mary started it

But we all gotta let go of some things to grow

-------~~~~--------
But just be a leader and not be a follower and do what I do and, you know, be honest with myself.- MJB
PMEmail PosterAOL
Gemini
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Faithfully01 - Bronx, NY

maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif You are crazy lol.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
KB
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 339

QUOTE (MUTHAKNOWS @ Feb 10 2007, 12:08 AM)
about time

i'm going to miss it

but it's a great move

let me find out mary you had the old school one you can take out and put it on the dresser

maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif

I LOVED IT...SHE SHOULDNT HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES TO PLEASE PEOPLE...THAT TOOTH WAS HER GHETTO EDGE maryluvs_twist_shout.gif maryluvs_twist_shout.gif maryluvs_twist_shout.gif maryluvs_yes2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
KB
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 339

AND WHY IS THIS SHIT EVEN ON MEDIATAKEOUT.COM

http://mediatakeout.com/1880/hooray_mary_j...mond_tooth.html

THEY ARE SO DAMN PRESSED WHEN IT COMES TO MARY maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PM
Gemini
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (SUPREME TEAM @ Feb 10 2007, 05:47 PM)
AND WHY IS THIS SHIT EVEN ON MEDIATAKEOUT.COM

http://mediatakeout.com/1880/hooray_mary_j...mond_tooth.html

THEY ARE SO DAMN PRESSED WHEN IT COMES TO MARY maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

maryluvs_smh.gif I swear they hate on Mary any chance they get yet they must come here to find something to talk about.

-------~~~~--------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
No One Will Do
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Kiki-**Certified Party Planner**

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 32

Faithfully01 - Bronx, NY

ohmy.gif maryluvs_dead2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif maryluvs_rotflmao2.gif

-------~~~~--------
user posted image

"Sincerity"
Mary J. Blige feat. Nas & DMX - Sincerity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmsIliDu4qE
user posted image [/color]

user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Google

Web maryluvs.clicdev.com
Skin By L!th!uM sur PlanetGrafiK